If you could only take one supplement, what would it be?

thephilosopher9

Don Juan
Reaction score
Creatin. Though potatoes give you some, concentrated creatin is always good. I recommend NO Explode. It gives a tremendous energy boost. Its the best I've tried and heard of. If you think about protein, you can always get it from eggs, or beans or tuna. Of course, concentrated whey protein is good, take both. If its one, take creatin, you get results fast.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For what? Health? Gym performance? Muscle gains?

Why only one? Is it because of a limited budget?

In any case: fish/cod liver oil.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thephilosopher9 said:
Creatin. Though potatoes give you some, concentrated creatin is always good. I recommend NO Explode. It gives a tremendous energy boost. Its the best I've tried and heard of. If you think about protein, you can always get it from eggs, or beans or tuna. Of course, concentrated whey protein is good, take both. If its one, take creatin, you get results fast.
there are several much more important supplements than creatine, if he is only limited to one pill/potion.

creatine is great but far from essential.

Aspiring_DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
no it's not that i am limited to one supplement, i just wanted to hear what your most important supplement is if you could only take one thing. This is for all exercise combined, but primarily for muscle gains.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as I said: fish oil

even for people who don't train, but especially for people who do.

fatkins

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aspiring_DJ said:
What would be your only supplement if you could only take one?
I consider whey/multi-vit part of the diet rather than a supplement, so as a supplement I'd say creatine. Though I think next time I pick up creatine it'll be creatine monohydrate instead of cee, just cause monohydrate has been proven time in again in double-blind studies.

leeroyjenkins

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warboss Alex said:
did you get that from bodybuildingforyou.com as well? :nono:
edit: oops sorry! he is a good source though...reliable...

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fish oil

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
leeroyjenkins said:
edit: oops sorry! he is a good source though...reliable...
just a sec bro, you just posted a source for a steroids supplier and said that he's reliable (so presumably you've purchased from him before) - yet in another thread you're a) asking about diet and b) are 177lbs and 15% bf?

I'm not against gear use at all but I would respectfully suggest you get the basics of nutrition, training and gaining muscle unassisted down first before you dabble with chemicals.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
+1 for Fish oil

Originally posted by Frink'
When and why would you take only fishoil?
Oils/fatty acids(eg fish oil) are as important to the smooth functioning of the human body as engine oil is to your car.