If you could go back

Wolve

Don Juan
Reaction score
To highschool, or even a previous year, what would you do different?

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do better Freshman year. My grade was a 3.64, and Sophomore year is the hardest at my school, so I was pretty happy when I increased the GPA by .01.

Oh, and I'd start bulking up a while ago.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
its not good to live in the past. learn from it and make the future better.

anyway, i guess i'd go back to the beginning of this year, i'd have done better with this one girl, kim. i kinda let her slip by, and that sucks, because i find her to be one of the most attractive girls in our school, even one of the best girls i've ever seen or known. ah well, make sure history doesnt repeat itself.

Wolve

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, ultimately, we all want to live life with no regrets, but that doesn't really happen. everyone messes up.

i used to be real tight with a few kids from my school, but i distanced myself from them all the time to hang out with other people. turns out a few years later they chill with the hottest girls around. kind of a *****.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would go back and build rapport my freshman and juior year. I also would have handled this one girl differently. This one girl, the one that I useed to post about at first, is probably the only one that I would like to be with still and am not fully over.

But whoever said before not to live in the past but learn from previous mistakes is right.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go back to 6th grade and fuvk my 3 ex girlfriends and fuvk all the other hbs that I didn't get to fuvk.

mcpimpX

Banned
Reaction score
yes i remeber when i was only 12 years I lost my virginty,it brings me memories :) too many hoes luv my big black d*ck,holla cha boy!