If someone snaps at me for no apparent reason - Should I call her out on that?

Shivastorm_88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess she had a bad day or was under a lot of stress (second likely), either way I don't care about her reason, she snapped at me for no reason when I was scheduling an outing with her. When it happened I didn't get phased by it and brushed it off, but when I will see her on Wednesday, how would you guys proceed?

I was thinking of simply reminding her (in an aloof manner, I'm not mad at her) that I do not appreciate she uses me as a "punching bag" and that next time she is in a pissy mood she should restrain herself from making me as a scapegoat. Should I go with this approach in similar situation, or just drop it and act like nothing happened?

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Accept no disrespect from any female, girlfriend, friend, or relative. What if it was the other way around? (OK bad example, girls luuuuv bad boys).

There is no excuse for any disrespect. If she bleeds like a woman, she needs to act like a woman, not like a bratty 13 year old.

Shivastorm_88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bah my bad I guess I wasn't that clear in my post (I was tired when I wrote it :D) She's not a girl I'm gaming or anything, she's just a friend... I'm just wondering if in such cases, whether it's a friend (male or female) or a girl your gaming, what would be the best way to react.

However, I think I'll go with what Blackmm said, and set things straight with her.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have called her on it then when it happened, something along the lines:

"hey don't yell at me, Im not your fvcking boyfriend"

Now its too late and it will sound as if you are getting pissy.

Why are you her friend in the first place?! she is treating you like an eunuch.

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it's hard to act like you don't care when you bring it up days later.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say next time,
You: "Well, I see you're in a better mood today".
Her" "What do you mean?"
You: "Nothing... You were indulging in acting like a brat the other day and I felt kind of sorry for you. You must have been having a bad day."

That would work with my own personality. YMMV.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't caller her on it after the fact, personally.

ANYTIME some one snaps at you, clearly show your displeasure, and cease the interaction.

Her: "Blah, blah, anger, anger, big deal out of nothing!"
You: "I'll talk to you when you're thinking clearly." (hang up)
or
You: "Hmm, I'm done for now." (Hang up.)
or
You: "Clearly you're upset, I'll let you gather your thoughts. Hit me up when you're civil." (hang up)
or

You: "Why are you yelling? I was hitting you up for fun, but I'll talk to you later." (Hang up)

All used, pretty effective - one way or the other.

IamJosan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never let girls disrespect you, especially if you did nothing wrong. I told off one of my girl friends and she was really pissed and walked away from me. I brushed it off, didn't care. The next day she told me how sorry she was.

Drdeee

Banned
Reaction score
Man, lately I'm starting to think snapping on me has a lot to do with my social status. B*tches don't snap on alpha males, from my observations. Anyone else they disrespect, they even disrespect their own husband and flirt with alpha right in front of him. Right? Right?

I analyzed myself and I appear to be a beta who is unhappy with his status. I tend to not give a sh*t and love revenge. I'm that passive aggressive guy lol.