If men and women are equal, then there should be a NEW LAW

Reaction score
if there is a law against hitting women, then its only fair to make a law against women flipping out verbally at men, because both inflict the same damage (man hitting woman = woman emotionally emasculating a man)

after all, if a man strikes a woman, it defeminizes her, essentially sending her the message "you are not a sweet loving proper woman, your like some dude who pissed me off, i dont appreciate your feminine side and im gonna beat your ass"

well, when a woman strikes a man with some big time verbal b1tching/flipping out, thats her sending the message "you are a little b1tch, and im gonna flip on you cuz i dont appreciate the man that you are, you are just like some chick who i wanna b1tch out, i dont respect you as a man, you are now emasculated, cuz what are you gonna do about me b1tching at u?? "

so next time you see a girl yelling at her boyfriend and trying to embarrass him, thats just as bad as a guy trying to punch his girlfriend........in each case, the person is taking a blow, and if one is illegal, then the other one should be illegal too

we are all equal aren't we?

feminism wanted to achieve equality didn't it?

a woman's power is her emotions
a man's power is his physical strength

so if it is illegal for a man to overpower a woman physically, then why is it not illegal for a woman to overpower a man emotionally?

BOTH HURT THE SAME (emotional damage might hurt more than physical actually)

laws don't favor women only do they??? that would be UNFAIR

I am all for equality, so lets be equal and not be hypocrites!!!

lets also make a law that says "if a woman tricks you into getting her pregnant", then the woman should do jail time..........i mean, its pretty mentally abusive of a woman to do that to a guy, it deserves jail time, its only fair

laws are fair, aren't they??

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Logical Player said:
if there is a law against hitting women, then its only fair to make a law against women flipping out verbally at men, because both inflict the same damage (man hitting woman = woman emotionally emasculating a man)
The law is arbitrary and is against hitting anybody (men or women) and men can also verbally abuse women.

The Logical Player said:
so next time you see a girl yelling at her boyfriend and trying to embarrass him, thats just as bad as a guy trying to punch his girlfriend........in each case, the person is taking a blow, and if one is illegal, then the other one should be illegal too
If a girl is yelling at her boyfriend and he doesn't walk away from the ***** but keeps on dating her, then he is an idiot and I do not pity him. If a guy hits a girl, that girl should also walk away for good from him and if she stays, she is also an idiot and I do not pity her.

The Logical Player said:
lets also make a law that says "if a woman tricks you into getting her pregnant", then the woman should do jail time..........i mean, its pretty mentally abusive of a woman to do that to a guy, it deserves jail time, its only fair
Good luck proving that in court, it will never happen. Better wrap it up and hope the girl you are sexing isn't a manipulative cvnt.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no fairness between women and men in todays society.

Because of feminism women are seen as innocent angels while men are always the rapists, perverts.

Read "The manipulated Man" by esther vilar.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever happened to 'sticks and stones'?

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I eagerly await the male suffrage movement.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, I personally think the brainwashed AFC guys are the bigger problem. Women aren't the ones arresting ppl without investigations, firing ppl over sexual harassment complaints. As long as your not a complete pervert (this is what causes those complaints) a woman would never scold you for being a man but brainwashed men will (another topic entirely).

prairiedog24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't agree with you here, as a man or a law student.

Under common law, law designed by men for men, emotional injury was not a cause of action for any claim.

Only now under the new regime do emotions count for anything in courts as the Tort of Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress has slowly gained attention (so technically, if severe enough, you COULD legally go after a girl for dressing you down.)

I don't care if you're a man or a woman. Hitting is not the same as verbal abuse. If you were to physically strike me in a manner intended to do damage, I wouldn't consider it a "good old boys" boxing. I'd bring the law down on you. Subdural hematomas aren't my thing, and definitely shouldn't be a woman's thing.

This is an example of you taking a good idea (male leadership) and running so far with it it's ridiculous. Do you even read your own posts sometimes? You really think society would be better off if people (men, women, the family pet, whoever) were allowed to strike eachother? Do that in some states and you're likely to get a 9mm shoved in your face with instructions to cease and desist immediately. Gotta love the concealed carry movement.

prairiedog24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL... it is illegal. It's Fraud in the Inducement! But since contract law doesn't allow punitive damage, she'll only have to pay actual damage. Which means that she'll have to pay whatever one load of your sperm is worth on the market. I'm guessing in your case it's very little.

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
Because of feminism women are seen as innocent angels while men are always the rapists, perverts.
Because of feminism? Are you kidding? These things are a result of our patriarchal society, which is what feminism is still fighting. These gender stereotypes and our gendered society is what produces the things you speak of.

And to TLP, there's a difference between verbal abuse and physical abuse. A woman yelling at a man is not the same as a man hitting a woman. Often you hear of a woman beating up on her man, only for him to try and defend himself and then getting booked for domestic abuse. We're trying to amend this in certain ways, like when officers arrest both parties in a domestic dispute/violence situation rather than just automatically targeting the man or woman.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most illogical thing you've ever said.
Just assanine on so many levels

Mr CIDH

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you have serious issues. You don't need the law to handle women for you do you?

Reaction score
how many times has a woman emotionally damaged a man to the point where he ended up killing other people?

Vive Hodie

Reaction score
The Logical Player said:
how many times has a woman emotionally damaged a man to the point where he ended up killing other people?
Illogic at its finest.

How many times has a man physically abused a women in a relationship?
Oh wait I have actual stats to prove a point when all you can make is a weak(it doesnt even make sense) arguement that women cause homicides.???

32 million Americans have domestic violence in their relationship. And more than 5 out of 6 times its the man hurting the women.

Maybe once the government gets these domestic violence figures down they can focus their attention on the protecting the fragile emotional state of men who cant handle an arguement with a women.

On a final note I just want to ask why you are still here?

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Women and men are not equal.. women have more power simply because their scarcity give them a higher reproductive value..

women need to be protected and saved and taken care of , not cause they are special , but because they are so hard for most men to obtain and keep..

Mr CIDH

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Logical Player said:
You are responsible for your own life.. that includes when it comes to killing peepz. Blaming that on a others is sad.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the law system is super biased. It's not "Blind," Anymore it's women first men second.

Hitting women is bad and wrong but so is women hitting men it's wrong but the authorities will let it slide.

The thing that has been in the news lately was that women that cut off that guys d1ck. That freaked me out, she actually got NO jail time YET she took a knife to the guy and drew blood.

But I bet if the guy cut off one of her boobs or thumb ...hell the guy would be in jail till he died.

The law nowadays are a joke.