If a girl likes you or finds you attractive, does it really matter how you handle her

Deadman01

Reaction score
Uh.........I say hell ya it does matter! Despite what a girl will say, NO GIRL wants a good looking, insecure, wuss!

My opinion of course

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it does. It depends on the level of her interest, and that interest can be gone in the blink of an eye.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The rule is simple: the more interested she is the more faults she's willing to forgive. If a woman loses interest in you over one slip-up then she was probably going to change her mind by the next morning anyway.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good question. A girl with high interest is going to be a lot more forgiving, that's for sure. But it's always best to keep a strong, confident, masculine frame.

Make that the person you really are and you'll have a lot less problems.

HalfPUAHalfAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A highly interested girl will give you more leeway, but she'll have a limit too.

That is, you still have to game her but your game can be a bit less tight.

Don't fawn, don't supplicate, don't be needy and clingy, etc., all still apply.

And, you should still do a bit of ****y/funny, lead her, be confident, and so on.

AriMamba

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am an expert at this

hahaha i know this very well... if you dont want to lose her escalate quickly.. she already likes/finds you attractive so dont waste any time

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
Yes.

A girl who is attracted will give you more latitude to make some minor mistakes.

But you still have to escalate and not F up badly.
Mike you are usually solid but what do you mean not F up badly. Who is in charge here?

I would say dont say dumb things and always act confident. But to not F up badly, unless its stealing from her or beating her, is beta talking.

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump said:
Mike you are usually solid but what do you mean not F up badly. Who is in charge here?

I would say dont say dumb things and always act confident. But to not F up badly, unless its stealing from her or beating her, is beta talking.
I think he means to make sure you don't pull some uber-afc move that will dry her cooch up lol

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Trump said:

I see where you are coming from. Worrying about F-ing up badly is AFC, no doubt. You should be confident and not focus on what you don't want. But you can still screw up, nevertheless.

By F-ing up badly, I meant, for example, missing a key sign that she's DTF. The "Most Obvious Come Ons Missed" thread are full of those. Most chicks give a SUBTLE sign or phrase that indicates they are DTF. Inexperienced guys might not know them. Even experienced guys miss them sometimes when they are tired, drunk, or just never encountered this particular one before.

So be confident, but keep the radar on, or you could miss good opportunities.