If a girl finally calls/message back, what should I do?

Alpha-A

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I have a problem with the girl I like (see my other post "Need some..." I would like some comfort from another girls company.

So tonight this girl messaged me that I have been talking on the phone to, had lunch with twice (I paid the first time, the second time we split since she also had her friend with her).

She messeged "Sorry that I haven't kept in touch! Are you going out to the new club opening tonight?"

As she said, last time I sent a mobile message to her she didn't reply. That was a week ago.

What should I do? My heart says nothing, since I'm not that interested in her. My brain says, **** that idiot, who does she think she are?".

Besides, she had been difficult keeping in touch before.

Any standard advice? When I think of it, there's probably no standard advice to this question. If I'm not interested, don't message back, if I'm interested pretend like nothing or "neg" her by saying something like, "hey, you seem like an ashole, but you are pretty nice anyway, if you behave this time we could meet up before going out tonight. I'm gonna be at the .... bar to take a drink before I go to the club".

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nothing's a little better than not answering a text message..

call her later... if she asks about the text message be like "my text message box was full maybe i didn't recieve it"

On Point

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, do you like her? Like you say, you could say something like "I'm meeting a friend tonight, but I'll be at [bar] tomorrow night." Then try to meet other women there and if she shows great.

Alpha-A

Don Juan
Reaction score
Two good answers.

To be frank, I am in the middle of moving right now so I won't have any time (unless it's very important) until this weekend.

So I might say, "I'm busy until the weekend but then you can meet me at..."

Or I'll just say don't reply at all.

For now I won't reply. Maybe I reply in two days or so with the second one. Maybe that will suit her well ;)

I really hate mind games even though I play them really well. Can't people act and show their true emotions? What a world....