Ideas For Big 1 Year Anniversary

CaptainSlinky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I can't believe It's happened. I've been with my girlfriend for just about 12 full months now (and they've been great), I never would have thought this would go on for so long a year ago.

But anyways, our anniversary is the 5th, and I, being the sexy genius that I am, have to come up with something that will totally blow her mind that day/night. So far I'm thinking of talking to a janitor, and getting him to let us into the school that night sometime, and play her favorite slow song on the intercom for us to dance to in the dark in the commons (where we had our first date, homecoming, last year).

Anyone have any other ideas, or things people you know have done and worked very well? I need to make this a day we'll remember for a loooong time.

By the way, that night I'm also going to a huge fvcking campout in the woods with like 30 guy friends, so anyone who thinks a year in a relationship has me pvssy-whipped, think again.

katoom

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha thats a pretty awesome idea, i dunno if the janitor would let you though. You gotta do more then that though, take her out for dinner or somethin first.

CaptainSlinky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the input so far, keep em' coming!

Another thing, does anybody know if you can get a hotel room when your under 18 paying with cash? Another part that I'm... considering.

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to be 18, but here are a few ideas to get past that, that i have used when im too F*cked up to go home, hope they help.

1-Get someone over 18 to get you a room

2-Fake ID, etc...

3- If its a cheap hotel, you can just lie.

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this should do it

this is what your gonna do if you get the hotel room

make sure its not a **** one with ****roaches and ****

1. go to the place before you pick up your girl, and fill the room with candles(remember to light them) and rose pedals all over the place..mabye a little insense

2. get a cd with all your guys' songs on it romantic ones not hard punk rock, or if you first date was a movie rent that movie and pop it into the vcr, if its a cd start it but put it very quiet...not to loud just so you can hear it clearly

3. if you get a chance fill the tub up with hot water and put rose pedals on the surface......but dont do this 4 hours before you pick her up....it will get cold.......do it like right before you go and pick her up

4. go get your girl tell her you have a surprise and blindfold her. drive her to the hotel

5. walk her into the door she'll smell the insense and here the music stand her in the middle of the room and take the blind fold off of her.

6. she should melt instantaniously

good luck man hopefully you do this....get back to me with the results man pm me or just repost i wanna know how it works out!!

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK GeneralStinky, ive got a biggie.

In mexico, there is this thing called Serenata (Suh-rhe-nah-tah).
Well, it normally is to make things official with her (be officially gf and bf). But it is also used in anniversaries and whatever reasons.
What it consists in is in going with mariachis (mexican band playing mexican music with semi-mexican instruments) and singing infront of her house-window.
This is done at night. And you usually go accompanied by your best friends (2-3). One of the reasons for taking your best friends, besides support or whatever, is because his dad-family may not like your invitation of singing and will start a fight.

So maybe you can investigate with your local latin community about mariachis, (ma-riah-cheese) or maybe just do a solo performance and sing out loud. Try to make it a surprise and not do noise before your performance.