Idea for beginners.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think talking to cashiers is an easy way to go for newbs to start out. Since most cashiers start by saying "How are you doing?" or "Hi!" you can easily start up a conversation.

Also you don't need to always go for a number close, you can talk for the heck of it, not just making it a goal to get the number. Remember, the more you talk to girls, the better you get at it. I am not saying that cashiers will talk to you no matter what, but it is more likely.

Also if you want a job, work front desk at a gym. The reason behind this is if you work at the same time every day, you frequently run into the same girls each day. Also working at a food store in the mall is another idea. When not busy, you can start up conversations with mall employees who stop by all the time.

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those do seem like good ideas I really like the gym one cause eventually you will see the same people everyday and get friendly with them.

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just being put into the spot of customer service, gym front desk, doesn't mean you'll start becoming a PUA or DJ. It must be a self-brought upon change.

I worked for years in customer service in a grocery store (having to talk to A LOT of people). Nothing in my dealings with women changed until I made the conscious decision of forcing myself to go up and talk to women.

I like your ideas, I just don't think they are real world applicable.

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of guys will go out to a mall and start up conversations with girls who are paid to talk to them: cashiers, store personnel, etc, for an hour or two, then go out to a club and play the game. It puts them in a good social mood and raises their state, since the girls are basically paid to flirt with them.

I am not one of these guys. I have never talked to a girl.