I went on this date with a girl

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it was successful, she was talking about going out again. What should I do on the next date.

I'd like to step it up on a physical level. I didn't really do anything at all except touch her once. She smiled when I touched her.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to establish a dynamic when your touching her asap like within mintues of first meeting her. Now it's probably going to be weird when you just go out and touch her out of the blue.

During your next meeting touch her asap, show her a wrestling move you just learned and pick her up and take her to the ground (playfully obviously), go somewhere like a park or beach near your place, throughout the meet up do this stuff constantly................lock arms with her, tickle her, throw stuff at her, clamp her nose between your fingers, play touching games like thumb war, slaps, arm wrestling, spin her, poke her, play with her cheeks, give her a piggy backride (if you can), spank her ass, poke her tummy, put your hands through her hair........ Go back to your place to show her pictures from the trip you took (or your dog,cat,snake, turtle, movie, food, book, whatever it is you have at your house thats cool to show her)...........once in the house do that wrestling move on her that you did when you first saw her on this meet up, take her to the ground, tickle her, kiss her, make out, game over.