I went AFC last night

Reaction score
The rigors of jail time have put my sex and love life on hold and now that Im trying again, my demons(AFC) started surfacing after a few drinks...

Chick was being all nice and touchy to me, and when i tried advancing or getting a little closer or something she would at first like it and then she would resist.

Ends up, ****ing dude I was with is trying to hit that sh*t in the bathroom. It started bothering me and I destroyed a bunch of **** with my friend, which was fun. And I then took everyone home and I ****ing wanna take that guy to the cleaners. Not for getting with the girl I was gonna get with, but because he was trying to f*ck my sister and he is always telling her a million lies about me and doing pills and stupid sh*t...I give him props for almost getting the girl, but the guy is a f*cking snake and an ******* and a ****ing fake. AAAAAARRRRRGGHH!!!!!!

Anyways, it was fun.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i woulda kicked his ass for the sister thing

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How long were you in jail? And what the hell did you do?

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^yes. hopefully not for posession?

Reaction score
aggravated assault mainly...

Man, so I'm with the girl again on saturday and we're riding in her car and sh*t and the prick who I thought was a friend calls and asks her out on the phone and then she whispers this to her friend in the backseat as to not offend me or some sh*t...I didn't know at the time what she whispered until later..and so we ride up to these fools place and seconds later, he shows up. I'm like whatever, dude comes by and tries to act like we're still cool. I'm sorry dudes but me not being so content with this ******* is not AFC. How would you feel if you go to jail for 7 months, come back and try to get sh*t together with that one girl and then your friend goes and puts the moves on you in front of you? I didn't beat him up or cuss him out or tell him that I don't want to be friends with him anymore because I'm a not an *******.

Anyways, I'm trying to get with some other chicks and sh*t like usual, but this dumb c*nt is still trying to call me and text me now more than usual and its pissing me off.

You guys don't understand. The guy who beat me to her is a f*cking snake and a f*cking opedophile without her even knowing. He has made out with and f*cked all of my sister's ffriends and she's only in 8th grade while he is 19 years old. He f*cks nasty ass sluts and little girls. And so knowing that this sick bastard f*cked the girl I was getting with totally took away all attraction I had for this girl because I'd feel real dirty f*cking a girl whose been f*cked by a pedophile and an overall nutjob. This guy is like Jim Carrey off The Cable GUy X 3. You tell this guy to come over and he'll be there all day and all night and he'll come over the next day and wake you up until you tell his ass to never come back.

Both that b*tch and that dude are a bunch of spinless backboneless and demented c*cksuckers..

How the f*ck are you supposed to just text a girl helllo back when you wanted to go out with her and the c*nt straight up f*cks your friend in the bathroom while you're out there drinking whiskey and watching goddamn jerry springer andestroying your home library? How the f*ck am I going to act like nothing f*cking happened? It f*cking makes me take my goddamn momma's 2003 suburban and crashing that sh*t into that dude's ****ing chest because he pisses me off even if he did f*ck my girl or not because he's annoying little bastard who if you take him to the mall with you, you will be embarrased by the stupid sh*t he does....arrrghhh

at least my other girl called me last night and left a message saying she's back from f*cking Maine, time to get it on! ooohh yeah I can smell the p*ssy now!