I want to ask my old boss from my old job for her number. How should I go about it?

Booter

Reaction score
We had some chemistry and I could tell she was into me. Now that she isn't my boss, I want to get her number. How should I go about it? If I just walk in and ask for her number in front of all of my old coworkers, it might put her on the spot, and she's really hot so I don't to get c*ckblocked or have some idiot making dumb comments. And besides, she's introverted and reserved, so I don't want to put her on the spot TOO much. And leaving my personal business card on her car window might seem creepy and lame. Does anyone have any ideas?

Willard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You already have her number, call her at work and ask her out.

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
leave your business card on her car window or go chat with her briefly at the workplace like you just came to say hello as you were around the area then make some excuse to slip her your business card. Tell her that you want to make some further enquiries with her and give her a sly knowing smile.

lastking

Don Juan
Reaction score
Connect with her on FB and take it from there. I have banged a few girls I used to work with by first connecting with them on FB