I Want An Answer Besides Move On...

Pugnacio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I need help. There is this girl I know who has a very abusive boyfriend. I happen to know she likes me which is a good thing but let's face it - we all know that girls are loyal to guys that treat them like dirt. I need to know some good things I can do to break this bond of loyalty between them. I am not kidding here - he does everything from slapping her to calling her stupid in every conversation. Any advice / ideas of what to do / say would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

There has to be some way to break this bond - please do not respond with "move on" because there is ALWAYS something you can do to get a girl. Consider this a challenge.

Thanks

Hoogie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dunno if its the same with this gurl, but alot of gurls i know who were getting treated like dirt by a guy, and are now with a new better guy say that they "thought it was normal" and didnt know any better.

Im sure you prolly have, but maybe if you just show her how good you would treat her and that its not fake... i dunno how... but yeah.... just a suggestion from a semi-noob (stop studying DJ'ing about 3 yrs and just back now)

Hope it helps

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exploit her weakness which is abandonment. Cut off all contact now. Don't respond in any fashion. Let her grovel for you. She'll eventually break it off to get your attention. But do you want to keep playing this game? You'll have to constantly treat her like crap to keep her. She loves drama a.k.a abuse.

Unless she has the wherewithall to change this about herself, which most people don't have that capacity to do, then she's damaged goods for the long haul.

Pugnacio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I don't know her TOO well I just know that she told one of my friends she thinks i'm "really cute" and got really happy when he told her I was interested in her. I don't see her too often so cutting off contact wouldn't do much - I am looking more along the lines of things I could say that would REALLY hit home and make her realize what a douche-bag she is with.

Easier said than done...

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I slap my gf and call her stupid in every conversation and she loves it. What evidence, other than your captain save-a-ho assumptions about what women want, do you have to suggest she is unhappy with being treated like dirt?

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use the info here to use your DJ skills to get together with her: but do not be her friend or a shoulder to cry on. SHOW her you are fun to be with, interesting, a challenge, not a wuss (you know, all the stuff in this site, duh!) and go and do fun things with her. Don't EVER EVER bring up the topic of the abusive situation. If she brings it up you have to be indifferent, be clear its her choice, and only she can do something about it.

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know your not going to like me for this but I'm going to say it anyway. Do not take on a project. I tried to save people all the time a few years ago. It was almost like I became their therapist. After a while my attitude started to mildly reflect the people I was trying to help. I realized that I wasn't helping them by being a shoulder to cry on all the time (note the careful choice of words at the end of the sentence). If I really wanted to help them I would have provided them with more of an addictive distraction (like the community). Trust me after a while you'll find yourself throwing your hands in the air screaming "Enough already."