I want a better body

Want2Improve

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I just joined the community and this will be my first post. I am tired of just having a decent body and I want to improve the body I have. I am just wondering what a good way to go about it would be and if anyone could give me some helpful advice. Here is my situation.
I am 5'10" and currently weigh 165 pounds. Since starting my current job at the end of March of '09, I have lost 40 pounds due to my job being physically demanding. I would guess that I walk at least 5 miles 4 days out of the week. Aside from walking, I also have to climb and lift. Over the year, I have gotten into much better shape but have now hit a plateau; my job will only get me so far. I now have a relatively flat stomach and athletic kind of body. I eat like a horse because my job has allowed me to.
What I am looking for is advice on a workout that would get rid of the rest of my stomach and develop abs as well as put on some muscle. I would also like advice on a good diet to go along with that workout. Any advice is appreciated. Thank you.

ATP

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi there and good work with all that fat loss.

You can find most of the information in the stickies of this section of the forum.

Good luck.