I thought i lost my virginity...but not quite

vlf445

Don Juan
Reaction score
I finally got to that moment id been waitin for, HB 8 in front of me naked on the bed ready to get fvcked, both of us virgins. I dont know how to keep this any sort of clean, so ill just say it. Basically i couldnt penetrate her. Everytime i tried her muscles would flex up and i flat out couldnt get it in more than an inch or so. I never thought i would run into the situation of not being able/not knowing how to have sex, but I cant let this happen again. Call me retarded n what you will, but i need to fix this and i got no one else to ask about it...

Any suggestions to help me out n make sure I dont run into this problem again

kraytkiller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was she wet enough? Did you do any foreplay at all, to lossen her up?

She might've been stressed out, being a virgin, and her muscles were too tense.

vlf445

Don Juan
Reaction score
We did some foreplay for a while, she was wet n practicaly begging me to do it...but as i would start to shed tense up n i couldnt go any further. I feel like i need another shot at this cause my head is hangin pretty low still....

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess that counts as losing your V-plates :p

you need to get her to guide your d1ck into her pvssy. Tell her to 'help you in'...basically she just holds it in the right place while you push it into her pvssy.

Get her relaxed and wet so she doesn't tense up.

game.r

Don Juan
Reaction score
Learn patience now and you will be a great lover. You said you only got an inch or two in... well that was a good start. Just work those two inches for a while then as she becomes more relaxed and excited you can go deeper.

frisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
let her rid you, Shell take it at her own pace and shel losen up a little

Big Poppa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try sme kegel exercises to strengthen your PC mucles. It'd pobably help you have the strength to get that sucker in.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
Try sme kegel exercises to strengthen your PC mucles. It'd pobably help you have the strength to get that sucker in.
lol wtf is this? thats not what pc muscles are for

Big Poppa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Control of the PC muscles not only give you more control over not coming to quickly, it also makes your erection firmer/stronger.

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had this happen even with girls who aren't virgins. You should finger her some to get things warmed up. The fingers themselves will stimulate her and hopefully cause some dilation. You can start with one finger and move up to two even three to make sure there's room in there, then try with your d!ck again.

Son of anarchy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember that some positions can be fine as a starter,being the first time for you im sure you wanna make some "lovely" position like the missionary but before doing it try some minutes of doggy style,dunno why but that position in my experience allowed to "break the ice" when it needed before changing.

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Foreplay, Get her on top guiding it in with her hand or you guiding it in, just feel around with your hands get your bearings then stick it in. Still problems?? Get more lube. Still Problems?? Use a little bit more finger action, then try again. Still promblems?? Keep fingering, deeper, harder. And then if you still can't get it in, you missed something in what i said, or you have a oversized penis or your nevver going to get it lol

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah you gotta use fingers and possibly some oral to get her relaxed enough.

Also beings its the first time for both of you it might be a good idea for you both to drink enough wine just to get a buzz on and help with the relaxation process.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea just stick it in her ass

Berlex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe she's a post-op tranny...just needs to be broken in

pimpinISeasy

Don Juan
Reaction score
typical problem with virgins she probably pushed her legs together and made it impossible for you to go any further in.... its simply because shes in pain. i think alittle finger foreplay will do wonders.

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
was she relaxed? kiss her and ****, tell her to relax, generally set the mood while you're penetrating the girl, more so if she was a virgin. She was probably a little afraid of some foreign object entering her and tightened up.

Oh and like the other guys have said, your fingers are your friends, use them, finger her with 1 then 2 fingers using a 'come here' motion and if you can, use your thumb to stimulate the ****, or thereabouts.