I think this is an Awesome 2nd Date

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I called up a girl I met with a couple days ago, and set up a date with her to go rock climbing in a couple days.

I could tell she was very surprised by the idea, but was excited...she hasn't done it before, and she felt a little uneasy. At the same time, she's very curious about it, and I think it will definately make for a good second date.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rock climbing is a good action date. Are you going to at least let her get a little practice on a indoor climbing wall?

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah there's a cool indoor gym in the area and I plan on taking her there.

I have only climbed a couple times, so it's just for fun!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool, see if you can belay her yourself. Wouldn't want some other guy having all the fun looking up her shorts. :p

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i just did this exact thing on a first date. it went pretty well, but may have been a little much for a first date with a girl i barely know. but it was fun.

good luck, mate.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Cool, see if you can belay her yourself. Wouldn't want some other guy having all the fun looking up her shorts. :p
The problem is that I've only climbed a couple times, and I don't know how to belay.

I'll try to take the class before we go, but if not, I guess it's not that much of a big deal.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WORKEROUTER
The problem is that I've only climbed a couple times, and I don't know how to belay.

I'll try to take the class before we go, but if not, I guess it's not that much of a big deal.
Trust me, there is a difference when you are controlling the ropes. If you're into it, learn how to do it. You'll appreciate having the skill. ;)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by School
Not if she is one of those manicured types, with the long nails....... :(
I don't think that's going to be a problem. Sounds like she was surprised but excited about trying it.