I think shes into me but im not sure.

TheOnE111

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now i met her about a week 1/2 ago. She gave me her # no problem, we text each other over the weekend and planned to hang out before class on tuesday. Now on monday she called me 20 min before class while she was walking up the staris (hint #1?). On tuesday she sent me a msg through myspace while we were in the computer room 10ft away from each other asking if i wanted to go get something to eat with her (hint #2?).

The next night i called her but she said she had to go cuz she was talking to her friend. I didnt think shed call me bac but she did an left a msg on my phone. On thursday we walked for abit together an she seemed abit more nervous around me, and insisted on giving me a ride to burger king which was directly across from our skool(hint #3?).

Is it just my ego playin trixies on me? Cuz im gettin the vibe she digs me, shes very subtle about it it seems and i think she said she had a dude help a brother out!

Poll

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJF or John said:
I'm sick of these bytch azz threads!!!!!

READ THE FVCKING BIBLE!!!!!
What does religion have to do with this?

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJF or John said:
I'm sick of these bytch azz threads!!!!!

READ THE FVCKING BIBLE!!!!!
Yeah i know what you mean, calm down though.

TheOne111, I sure ain't going to help you with these situational threads, hoping for some magic answer when you haven't put in the effort. Read the Don Juan Bible at least. Or 16 lessons by Pook.

If you would have done that, this thread wouldn't be here.