I think I said something I shouldn't have said..

Spikes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, everyone. This is my former post on my situation. You may want to refer to the link, but its not totally neccesary.

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27421

Anyway, she brought up us being a couple, so now we are "going out." I let HER bring it up to make her peruse the topic. We've been together for about two months total.

Today, though, she was saying that when she goes for her driver's liscense test in August, her parents will be on vacation and there won't be anyone to take her for the test. She said she could ask her neighbor to take her, but that he may not be around either. So, I said "Maybe my dad could take you. He's retired and always available." Was this like as if I said to her, "Yeah, we will definately be togehter for the next three months. I am no mystery. You have the upper hand and are in control."? What do you guys think? If this was bad, is there anyway I could fix it?

Thanks

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol what do you think you were supposed to say (besides nothing)..."well...em...I'd be able to arrange somethin for ya, but in 3 months...well...uh...ya know..."

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't take everything she says so seriously, and don't overanalyze so much... I bet she won't even remember you said that in a week.