I think i messed up :/

crazyman11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, so i was talking with a girl, and things were going along nicely. Then came her birthday, i gave her a card with a Hershey's kiss(I think it was too much, because we were talking for like 2 weeks). She hasn't talked to me since, and we used to talk like every day. She barely even gives me a hi. So what should i do? Just play along, or talk to her? Or something else?

Akyu

Don Juan
Reaction score
ignore her. find someone else and if she sees you flirting with some other girl, she'll come back to you

crazyman11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, that's what i was thinking of doing. But then i was thinking that it could just make everything worse, but iono

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It will do the opposite of making it worse.

crazyman11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, yeah. Now that i think of it, i'm gonna try something like that. I'll keep you guys updated if you want it

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahah wow what a fvcking b!tch... you give her a birthday card and she ignores you... I'd NEXT, I hate the ones like that who can't take that type of kindness.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could start using kino as well.

Start using kino on other girls, except the one you like.

crazyman11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, i never really used kino on her, because she gets really shy around me. Hehe, i guess i have that effect on girls :D. But anyway, she is usually pretty hyper around her friends, but around me she gets all quiet and stuff. I never really initiated kino on her

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crazyman11 said:
Well, i never really used kino on her, because she gets really shy around me. Hehe, i guess i have that effect on girls :D. But anyway, she is usually pretty hyper around her friends, but around me she gets all quiet and stuff. I never really initiated kino on her
kino her, open her up to you

crazyman11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, i think i'm gonna do that. Next week, i'll just give her a hug (Her friend is telling me to just do that, even if she's with her friends). You guys think that should work? Oh, and one more thing, should i just talk to her?

venser

Don Juan
Reaction score
duuude.. dont talk about her to her friends. i promise you they'll tell her...if not straight up then when intoxicated. and that means its over. I agree with allthe guys that have said to game some other girls.

I think wahts happened is that she only likedd you as a friend and when you gave her the hershey/card she realized you really acutally wanted to bang her. and now she doesnt want to lead you on and thus she doesnt talk to you

crazyman11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, she started talking to me, and it is clear that she has a crush on me. Yea, i didn't initiate the convo, she did. So i guess that means i passed her test? Oh, i don't talk to her close friends, i talk to her friends that don't really talk to her that much. So, you guys think i should just go for a hug when i see her at school, and just walk away(this would be in the morning, and she'll most likely be with a couple friends)?

Oh, and i am not at the point where i only talk to her. I still flirt with other girls, but she is my main goal, she has it all(she's cute, smart, funny, there isn't anything i don't like about her)