I think I have just realised she had a boyfriend all along?

UK-JS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Further to my previous post..http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=223882

I had to share this as it appears I may of got this one completely wrong, if you can be bothered to read my previous post, it was basically a case of a girl who was hot for me and then went cold on me for no clear reason and even weirder since then, whenever I have seen her by chance, we have the same chemistry as before and nothing seems any different.

Anyway, it suddenly dawned on me the other day that her manager from work lives in the same flat as her, she told me about this on the first date we went on, she claimed he lives in the living room sleeping on the sofa and has done so for the past four months, she was saying that she is sick of it now and the flat smells bad and she wishes to move out soon. At the time, I thought 'fair enough' and didn't think anymore of it. He was back in his home country at the time visiting family.

To add to this, she went cold on me the night before he returned to the country and when I asked her for another date, she said she was busy and couldn't make it as she had to pick up her 'colleague' from the airport. Since then, she has been continuing with the playing it cool treatment.

When she told me 'she didn't wish to be in a relationship right now' the morning before picking him up, she also said that part of the reason for not wanting a relationship was because she had to move flat and also find a new job.

I saw her other day by chance and she mentioned that she would be working with her 'Indian Colleague tonight' as she calls him. And I said to her immediately 'is he still sleeping on the sofa?', she wouldn't even look at me and just pretended I hadn't asked the question.

I've blamed myself for her coldness, but perhaps she had a boyfriend all along???

Thanks.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say you're spot on OP. Go with your gut, her actions have told you all you need to know.

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We men have a finely tuned radar that goes off when something is amiss ie. there is another guy in the picture.

Trust your radar (gut).

UK-JS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for responses guys!

Really interesting you both mention the gut instinct, it was very strange, when I first started seeing this girl, it was endless laughs, huge chemistry between us. But at the same time I would come away and ponder why it felt as if something about it all was not real. It felt as if there was something missing somewhere? It was as if there was something she holding back from me?

As I say, I can't believe you have both touched on the 'intuition' side of things as this was very prominent in the beginning.