I Think I Got It!

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, i keep wondering why i get sex right away (1st date) and then relationships never form.

i asked some girls and they told me that when you move fast at first it shows thats all your interested in and that you should cut back on the sex and tell her you want it to happen only when its special.

then again, i want sex ALL the time. but maybe will this my currrent state of having sex only once a week with her be greater if i tell her i want it to be special?

when i asked my friend whos a girl she said "slow down the sex part, then the relationship will mean more when u do have it"

also this girl is going to a drunken slip and slide party for graduation so i dunno about her (ive been seeing her for 5months now, just "seeing" her)

how do i make something more of this or is it not worth it and i should stick around for only the random sex?

b_elusive_eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Einstein...what she is trying to tell you is the sex sucks real bad and that your penis is very tiny...lol...faggot

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ya I agree, HAHAHAHAHHAA.

Sex is the foundation of all relationships, ones who deny it all have small penis.

Umbra

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't listen to these morons. Listen, you're realizing something important. When you have sex early in a relationship, you often prevent enough time to elapse for it to develop into an LTR. When you seriously consider an LTR with a girl because she's worth it, you should exert self-control and delay sexual gratification. That allows you and her to bond emotionally. Anticipation, challenge, and work all lead to greater perceived value.

The timing of the first time you have sex is the most important. The frequency can be what you're both comfortable with afterwards. And if you've already initiated sex with a woman and you're not in a serious relationship with her already, chances are that it's not going to materialize.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm a guy complaining about getting sex too fast..this thread reeks of genuine Texas style Horse Sh1t