I Think I Blew It!!!!

wildinthenorth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, tonight myself and my wing man hit a local bar, and hhad the two hot chicks of the bar invite us to the local strip club.
We arrived before they did, as they had to stop by another bar and say hi to their "boyfriends". They were dancing together for myself and my wingman, and then one proceeded to tell me how she was bi, and a gymnast!!! I was more interested in her friend, so I kind of blew her off.
Her freind however proceeded to tell me how her, and her boyfriend were on the outs, and how hot I was! (Not tooting my own horn, thats what she said). She went on to say how un-satified she was. To make a long story short, we went to leave and she asked why we were leaving? I cut her off and handed her my number in theh middle of the dance floor and she practically had her way with me on theh dance floor. She said she was going to call soon, possibly tonight. I feel like an ameture, I should have gone after both, and taken care of my wing man!!!!! They were ready and I blew it!!! Any words of wisdom?

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you did nothing wrong. these women were out for attention and potentially an ONS.

the whole boyfriend comments were to let you know they were only interested in a fling.

their comments about how hot you were and everything else was simply to get to start commenting them. im not saying you aren't hot, but they were dropping these things so that you'd start telling them how hot they were.

the whole bi and gymnast thing, i believe, was just to get you riled up and interested in them.

anyway, these situations are confusing. because two women out on the town looking for a night of male attention (but nothing more) would behave very similar to this.

you only have a couple of options in this scenario i think.

1) get their number and move on (which you did. well you gave your number)
2) escalate the situation with physical touching (start touching her leg. move in for a kiss. etc. if they are just AW's they will shut things down the moment things move beyond simply flirting).

3) (my personal favourite) play the women off each other.

the only mistake you made was going to meet them at a strip club. there was a 99% chance they weren't going to show up - especially if they were off to meet their 'boyfriends' first.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
these women were out for attention
"We're bi, and we're totally going to make out later! Can you get us some drinks?"

Micheal Moon

Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
their comments about how hot you were and everything else was simply to get to start commenting them. im not saying you aren't hot, but they were dropping these things so that you'd start telling them how hot they were.
So what should you do in this situation? I recently had this happen to me. It caught me off guard b/c the girl is like a 9 in looks. Not wanting to come off as AFC, I smiled and said thanks but refrained from saying how hot she was. I figured she obviously knew it (they all do).

I see her later on, and she does it again. So this time I compliment her back. I figure shes a 9, what's the chance she's an AW? She doesn't need attention. But that's just a guess.

Should you compliment them back to confirm your'e interest, or should you usually just play it cool in that situation?

(don't mean to derail the thread wildinthenorth)

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you should treat them the same as youd treat any chic you were interested in.

C&F them and see where it goes.

wildinthenorth

Don Juan
Reaction score
The best thing I did, was not buy them drinks. Actually they were buying me shots. I still look back thinking I could hhave played it better.

Reaction score
Haha, you did good kid - up to the part of giving her your number! :rolleyes: Never give a girl your number!

Say "No" to lesbo hos! If she calls you hang up - unless you choose death over life!

betterthandead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wildinthenorth said:
Well, tonight myself and my wing man hit a local bar, and hhad the two hot chicks of the bar invite us to the local strip club.
We arrived before they did, as they had to stop by another bar and say hi to their "boyfriends". They were dancing together for myself and my wingman, and then one proceeded to tell me how she was bi, and a gymnast!!! I was more interested in her friend, so I kind of blew her off.
Her freind however proceeded to tell me how her, and her boyfriend were on the outs, and how hot I was! (Not tooting my own horn, thats what she said). She went on to say how un-satified she was. To make a long story short, we went to leave and she asked why we were leaving? I cut her off and handed her my number in theh middle of the dance floor and she practically had her way with me on theh dance floor. She said she was going to call soon, possibly tonight. I feel like an ameture, I should have gone after both, and taken care of my wing man!!!!! They were ready and I blew it!!! Any words of wisdom?
Are you really 32?

and

Has it been a couple years without hanging around a non-relative woman?

wildinthenorth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Haha, you did good kid - up to the part of giving her your number! :rolleyes: Never give a girl your number!

Say "No" to lesbo hos! If she calls you hang up - unless you choose death over life!
I know, I know! She had trouble written all over her, and her friend. Not somebody I would ever try to get involved with.
Its still nice to have these situations arise, I'm 32, but look 24, and feel 24. Not looking to get married again, any time soon, just have some fun. I feel like if I dont take advantage of it now, it will go away soon :eek: