I think I am F.U.C.K.E.D

iryst

Don Juan
Reaction score
As a follow-up to this thread: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=223248

I am 26 and as I said there, I was an idiot for not trying to get girls sooner. I guess I was too scared before, that's why I didn't try anything and in my age, I am almost totally inexperienced (if I don't count a few totally drunk lays, which mostly ended up with me not being able to perform anyways). The girl from the thread dumped me if you didn't read the last post.

Now it just seems to me that my situation is beyond repair, because when I get another girl into bed, she will see that I am not able to provide good sex for her.

I need to know a solution, but I can't think of any - I am hardly getting a few dates a year and only one or two of them end up in bed, so far only with poor performance on my side.

Is there a way out of this ****? What way?

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to work on your confidence and self-worth some more. Read the entire DJ Bible, and you'll feel better.

I'm 19 and feel the same way. But we're young, and there are plenty of chances out there for both of us. Women today are wilder than ever, and there's more than enough to go around.

Another thing to keep in mind, you found this site, and are working on self-improvement like the rest of us here. Think about all of the dudes out there who don't know of this site, and are making the mistakes this forum warns us about. You're already one step ahead of them.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not fvcked, the good thing is that there's more material out there than ever. Imagine being in this situation 15 years ago, with next to nothing to help you. I would read the DJ Bible and watch through all the RSD videos on Youtube. It will take time but you will be a better man for it.

Partizan

Don Juan
Reaction score
26? Pffft. I started this site in my mid-30's and it is paying huge dividends.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMFAO said:
You're not fvcked, the good thing is that there's more material out there than ever. Imagine being in this situation 15 years ago, with next to nothing to help you. I would read the DJ Bible and watch through all the RSD videos on Youtube. It will take time but you will be a better man for it.
Early 2000s all I remember was askmen.com & david deangelo that wasnt til 03 from what I remember. Oh & Doc Love around the same time.