I speak like a medival knight...

Illusionist

Banned
Reaction score
Hi guys. I am 20 years old and attend college. My problem is that I speak like a noble Knight. My friends often say my vernacular is that of a noble gallant Knight from the Medival times as if I was on my steed on a quest through the lost forest of Nottingham on an everlonging adventure for good prosperity throughout the land.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tell you what...

That's awesome!!!

Speaking in a classy way is awesome if your actions and clothing style is congruent with it.

Illusionist

Banned
Reaction score
Thank you my kind sir. but people make fun of me and girls think I am a freak. My roomates say that to me all the time, it makes me feel sad...

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illusionist said:
Thank you my kind sir. but people make fun of me and girls think I am a freak. My roomates say that to me all the time, it makes me feel sad...
btw... are your roommates trolls, too?

You are that wanna be celeb troll that posted the thread with the three shemales, aren't you ;)

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHA woooow
either he's a troll

or he shows obvious symptoms of Asperger's syndrome

Which one is it??

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illusionist said:
Hi guys. I am 20 years old and attend college. My problem is that I speak like a noble Knight. My friends often say my vernacular is that of a noble gallant Knight from the Medival times as if I was on my steed on a quest through the lost forest of Nottingham on an everlonging adventure for good prosperity throughout the land.
Nothing you wrote right there was exceptionally verbose or advanced in a linguistic sense.

Maybe your friends need to read more. Do they say "man" after every sentence? If so, I don't think the problem is you.

thelizardking

Reaction score
I know where you are coming from. I use a good amount of verbose language, but the key is not to overuse such words. The key is to use these words with confidence, without looking overconfident.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Desert Fox said:
Nothing you wrote right there was exceptionally verbose or advanced in a linguistic sense.

Maybe your friends need to read more. Do they say "man" after every sentence? If so, I don't think the problem is you.
Agreed. Do you hang out with a bunch of cats who say "like" before every sentence?

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trollistic!!!

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illusionist said:
lost forest of Nottingham .
Erm, good news. I'm from Nottingham and all our forests are accounted for :cheer:

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I talk with a pretty deep raspby voice. One day my girlfriends lil brother came up to me to ask me a question. I answered it and he said "omg, IAFYB I could feel your voice like bass." Basicly, he could feel the vibration of my vocal chords going through his body!! :crackup: There is an example of this on empowering your voice. So, I though it was cool he said that to me...

Illusionist

Banned
Reaction score
WesCottII said:
Erm, good news. I'm from Nottingham and all our forests are accounted for :cheer:
Ahh, good to hear. I presume your messenger boy hasn't arrived at my village yet. I will inform the townspeople about this joyous news and we will host a monumental feast! All residents of Nottingham are invited!!!

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Methinks if thou didst verily talketh like yon knight of olde then thy waggish kith and kin would find ye less a bully-rook andst more a... a...

Gadzooks, tell them thou pityest the fool who dareth question thy noble tongue.