I smell bs

The LadyKiller

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a quick one, wanted to see what you guys think. Involved a HB8 I met recently but don't know extremely well (acquaintances with mutual friends):
-HB8 showing signs of interest (smiling, upbeat, laughs at even my bad jokes). Not an AW. But she likes to play games...
-I'm going out with a few friends we both know this week; some are her friends too. I invited her to tag along. She said she'll go if I pay for her appetizer ($7-8, it's a restaurant/bar type place). Her justification is that she lives far away (25-30 mins) and it would help offset her gas price.
-Don't worry, I'm not really paying. I have a voucher to the place we're all going, so part of the voucher would be paying for the appetizer. She is/was not aware of this part.

She is one of those "plays hard to get" type girls, but I'm not sure if she is worth pursuing. Is her "request" just a dumb game? She's a cool chick, but if the games continue, it's going to get annoying quickly.

Barracuda

Don Juan
Reaction score
The LadyKiller said:
She said she'll go if I pay for her appetizer ($7-8, it's a restaurant/bar type place).
Would she say that to Brad Pitt if he invited her to tag along?

Tell her you'll pay for her appetizer if she pays for your dessert.. and, don't expect her to reply, cause she wont.

I admit, there may be a chance that if you agreed to her little condition and did all the right things on the night you may get some pvssy, but don't expect anything long-term from a girl like this.

If you're a player and you dont give a fvck about the outcome, then fine.

If you care what she thinks on any level, then don't.

Skalioppe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally you don't pay for things for women unless you get something in return - simply as they will milk you for sh1t and leave you with nothing.

Seeing as you have a voucher, I see it as a good opportunity to lever some return for the appetiser, use at as a bargaining chip.

I'd chuck a flirty text to see if you get a bite.

You want me to buy you an appetiser just to grace us with your presence? What am I, some walking subsidy for you? Wow, you're one cheeky lady! Sorry, I only pay for women who show some interest in me... ;o)

If she replies "Fine I won't come", fvck the flaky b1tch, you've showed Alpha traits by not being a puppet to a gold digger, and she may turn up anyway because you've demonstrated value by not being a walkover.

If she replies showing some bargaining interest, you've escalated things, so then you can up the ante with some more flirting and more proof of what she's admitted to.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you are dealing with sassy women like this you have to use every opportunity to neg her when she does something wrong or stupid. It's like a free neg. And this would have been a great chance. First of all it's extremely petty to ask for $8 just to come hang out. Second of all she should be enjoying this too, you gotta pay to play right? So you can call her out on either of these things and gently put her in her place and totally be in the right. It's a great chance to teach her to respect you. Just don't be too aggressive about it, you have to give her a chance to see her mistake and correct it without her totally compromising her dignity more than she already has.

If I was sexual with this girl I would have bought it, because I take care of people that take care of me and I like BJs. I'll throw an 8 a couple chicken strips for a blow any day... any day.

I would jokingly say "wow so this is like a condition for us to hang out? I'd probably buy you a couple drinks or something." and see what she says. Eating sobers up a girl, drinking increases your chances to bang her. I hate buying girls I have not banged food. But i'll buy drinks no problem as long as I see things are looking promising. Alcohol both of you enjoy, food is only for her.

The LadyKiller

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Appreciate the feedback. Looks like it's not going to happen anyway; one of my friends is sick and another got called into work on an off-day, so this will come in handy some other time.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
The LadyKiller said:
She said she'll go if I pay for her appetizer ($7-8, it's a restaurant/bar type place). Her justification is that she lives far away (25-30 mins) and it would help offset her gas price.
LOL, that's hilarious. She doesn't even care if you are there, she just wants you to mail her a cheque for the meal because she is so hot.

The LadyKiller

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In a strange twist of fate, I was hanging out in her town tonight (with other people). Should I text her a C&F saying, "I was in (town) last night, the bar paid for my first drink to help offset the gas" or something similar?

Skalioppe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The LadyKiller said:
In a strange twist of fate, I was hanging out in her town tonight (with other people). Should I text her a C&F saying, "I was in (town) last night, the bar paid for my first drink to help offset the gas" or something similar?
No. You're indirectly chasing, she'll see through you like glass plus it sounds like you are taking the piss out of her. Texting without achieving a goal is pointless, non Alpha behaviour.

The LadyKiller

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Skalioppe said:
No. You're indirectly chasing, she'll see through you like glass plus it sounds like you are taking the piss out of her. Texting without achieving a goal is pointless, non Alpha behaviour.
Good point. I didn't send anything to her, just let it go