I slept with her now what?

kevin18

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

Something good happend to me few days ago I met an hb 8.5 at a club. She was with alot of friends and I let's say seduced her... I kissed her at the end and took her #. Few days later we went at the club and she called me in the night and I slept with her. The problem is that she always send mix signals..She said if we sleep togheter their are chances that we don't see each other again. The worst is that she said "I never call" also "I get easly tierd when I am to often with a guy" WTF.. So I wait now for her to call me back or call back after 7 days?

j8snx1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeesh; you came across a sexbuddy. That's good and bad. I say keep her around as a ****buddy; if you can't then oh well! You still had a piece of her. Girls like her aren't worth investing yourself into for a long term relationship, NO MATTER HOW HOT THEY ARE!

Reaction score
Macgyver said:
Nothing but hos and sluts at the clubs.
They are not just at clubs - they are everywhere in America!!! A hor is a hor when she opens her legs - it has nothing to do with a "Club"!!!

You didn't "sleep" with her - you "boinked" her which is what you do with hors!!! "Now what?", you ask? What else do you do with a hor!!! :rolleyes:

kevin18

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok

j8snx1 said:
Yeesh; you came across a sexbuddy. That's good and bad. I say keep her around as a ****buddy; if you can't then oh well! You still had a piece of her. Girls like her aren't worth investing yourself into for a long term relationship, NO MATTER HOW HOT THEY ARE!
Yeah, If a girl sleep with you the same night... Maybe she really likes you or just wanna f***. If she doesn't wanna se me again I will feel abused...lol

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MightyMate said:
She just wants You as sexbuddy. How do You feel now? ;)
Second that. Plus I'd also like to point out that shes clearly testing you. Shes trying to get an idea of how you would react if she didn't call or got board with you.

kevin18

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok

milrenkb said:
Second that. Plus I'd also like to point out that shes clearly testing you. Shes trying to get an idea of how you would react if she didn't call or got board with you.
So what am I supposed to do? Call her when I want sex or ask her what kind of relation she is looking for?

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
kevin18 said:
So what am I supposed to do? Call her when I want sex or ask her what kind of relation she is looking for?
The most important thing in this situation is that you demonstarte a laid back and confident attitude (By the way this also appies to awkward silences which you can use to your advantage by showing that even in the most awkward of situations you can remain cool and collected). Show her that what she said has an affect on you and you fail the test. Ask her what kind of relationship shes looking for and you get an honor code violation. Calling her when you want sex can work but only after you guys get together a few times. As for actually responding.

In this case I don't think its smart to give you an actual script. Your the best person to decide how you should respond. My suggestion however is that you tease her by saying things like: (stress on the word like. These are nothing more than general templetes that you should build around)

"Really, because you seem like the type of person that calls people 40 times a day." when she tells you she doesn't call often (say it like your suspicous as seen in the 'how old are you' routine).

"Why are you fidgiting when you say that? Are you lying to me?" when she tells you that she easily gets board with guys (pick something out of her body language and act like it means that a person is lying even when it doesn't. Again act suspicous). You also might be able to throw in a few jokes about her possibly stalking you and restraining orders that might have been filed by her ex's but don't overdo it.

kevin18

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great reply,

thanks alot milrenkb, that really helped me. I will try that, tease her. I also noticed that she is insecure, (always asking "why do you laught" why this why that...and picky ( euhh it's discusting...)

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
I'm still wondering what sort of man uses the phrase "slept with her". Along with "Make love" and "Friends with benefits" should never spew from a mans mouth in my opinion.

You fvcked her, now cut the oneitis from yourself like the cancerous tumour it is and fvck some more. And in future stop LISTENING as if there is any meaning FOR YOU to what a chick says.

Chick with bed hair and cvm dribbling from the crack of her ass: "I get easly tired when I am to often with a guy".

Man: "Yeah? I get tired when I dont eat, want a sandwich?"

The end.

Blue Dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you call her, you won't get no more humpahumpa!
If she call's you, you win!
If she dosen't call, get over it and go back to clubs.
Plenty of girls out there.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blue Dude said:
If you call her, you won't get no more humpahumpa!
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: