I, sageproduct, care about the guys on this forum. Well, some of you

Status
Not open for further replies.

BelleSing96

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah having taken the red pill helped me in many ways with women, but once you see the whole world ONLY through red pill lens you tumble down into a dark road. I really think there are some guys here are in a worse place BECAUSE of this site and if they just IGNORED the red pill lens a bit they'd do better with women.

The ninja and I pulled some pranks on you guys, to be honest most of them I was in tears laughing over for days. I think there are some really genuine good guys here (Mike32ct) who would do well to take off the insane sosuave red pill lens for a second and enjoy the world.

I was never actually a troll haha some of you simply can't take/detect a joke. I'm in a wonderful relationship with the girl I made that big FR thread about, and I'd say 10-15% of the advice I received from a select few posters really helped, and the the other 85-90% would have been so detrimental that my gf and I probably never would have even made it to a tenth of where we are now had I taken it.

There are good women out there. They're not one in a million. (Okay, they might be one in a thousand though.) Just keep grinding through and you'll find one. Stop hating women. Understand the struggles they go through. They're people too.

If you complain about constantly going through loads and loads of BPD or low-quality women...remember that the common trait all those women have is that they were associated with YOU. at least on some level like attracts like.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
bans are on the way.
Actually we fired off the first salvo this morning.

Some won't survive the night.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We shall salt our feasts of cruelty with the tears of those banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.