i really should of known better

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
than to come here and get advice about women when 90% of you never had one. **** you admin, ****in faggot. a tip to you all, if u really want to know about women get the hell off this forum and go experience the real world. **** that bible. how pathetic.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
should have.....that's, should have known better:rolleyes:

p.s Why even post this just to get flamed? you sound angry, confused and frustrated. Work on that.

BingoBango

Don Juan
Reaction score
This forum is more for support than it is advice, in my opinion.

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
Dont learn to depend on this forum its a death trap. get out as soon as possible!

haha!

think about it. i bet you will get sucess by getting off the computer for at least 2 months, especially this damn place.

socialize is all is needed.

it will take seed.

you will get friends.

you will come into girls.

you will get numbers.

and you will laugh at the fact u ever sat in front of the computer and read the bible and realize how much of a joke it is.

the end.

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
support???

you call this forum support?

you are just all supporting the fact that you cant get women.

being here will achieve nothing.

NOTHING.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I do.....I use a fresh copy straight out of my LaserJet each time; that way it feels warm on my penis.

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
Especially when it is being ran by the most pathetic loser of all. spends all his time running this forum and locking threads. ****in faggot. you know this **** never gets women! don juan jesus.

i would like you all to do a favor, if you can tell any woman or friend you go to this website then congrats, you are a true loser. if you cant, then you are ashamed, so why do something you are ashamed of? u think of this as giving yourself a confidence boost?

get off the forum and computer for months. stop living in this **** hole.

there is a world out there, experience it.

dont waste your days and hours on this dumb ass forum. it does NO GOOD.

NOTHING FOR YOU.

NOTHHHHHHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG................................

MORAL SUPPORT... THE ONLY SUPPORT YOU NEED ARE PEOPLE FROM REAL LIFE, WHO CAN ACTUALLY BE THERE.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"you sound angry, confused and frustrated. Work on that."

anyone who's this bothered about the state of some internet forum, is a loser period. you dont like it? get over it.

edit: you are right though, this forum (mostly) sucks.

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
IM SORRY I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND HOW GOING TO THIS FORUM, will help you get women.

the only way to get women is to have fun socialize and enjoy life. you cant learn those things on the computer its impossible. you cant just read a ****in bible and apply it to yourself and be some don juan robot loser.

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
im not trying to put anyone down. I just want to help you. how long do you plan on depending on this forum??

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no one has ever said you can.

I mean ffs, half the bible is telling you to get your ass out there. ****in know what you're talking about before you whip up a worthless post.

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
so let me guess.

when you have a girl friend for once, will you just be remembering all the **** you read in the dj bible? all the advice people gave you? ****in dj robots. stop computing this gay ass information. fake as hell.

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
I GOT off this website AND THE COMPUTER, and WENT TO A TON OF PARTIES IN CALIFORNIA, i have banged 8 women. **** all the bull **** about how u act and confidence and all that crap. it will grow on you once u experience life and have fun. u wont have to worry about remembering the certain way to act and all that fake bs.

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
The Best Thing You To Do Is Get Yourself Off This Website Make Yourself A Promise To Not Go On It For At Least 3 Months , And The Computer, And Go Out There And Have Fun.

Do Not Depend On This Gay Ass ****ty Forum!

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dasani is right ya know.

BUT the bible is supposed to work as a placebo man. And get the losers to think they are good with women. (THIS WILL GET THEM OUT IN THE FIRST PLACE.) Once they think they are good, they will have a reason to try. That's the point of it. If you do follow it it will ruin ya, but it makes them think they know what they are doing so they will eventually get some action. It's not that the chicks NEED confidence it's that these losers do they get the push.

When in actuality the bible really is just complete sh!t. And you go out or to to parties and realize chicks don't give a sh!t about whos afc or not or whatever that sh!t means.

At least it's just some guidlines for improvement, this is not as bad as a serious pua forum lol.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:rolleyes: ok whatever. I'd be surprised if anyone who thinks that has..

1: read any of the better posts on here
2: ever been to a party or had any experience in life to base that on

They dont give sh1t tests? teasing them isnt effective? OK if you say so..:crazy: