I prefer to go it alone.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who else here goes it alone? I prefer to go into a city that I'm not too familiar with (and that people are not familiar with me) and try to find a chick to bang. This setup usually gets my curiousity up and I am usually better when I'm in a curious state so that I can explore new places while at the same time try to lay a bang. The unknown and risk is what gets my juices flowing for the fight to come. What do like about going it alone and not having to have someone tag along and be a ball n' chain to your efforts or direction (you don't have to ask them if they want to go such n' such place, you just go)?

krazE

Reaction score
it really depends on what kind of friends you have, and what fun means to you...

Reaction score
Well, I dont really have any friends - my parents are the only people close to me and they are c0ckblockers so, technically, I'm really on my own. But, even if I had the choice, I'd prefer to go at it alone, because I agree you dont feel that ball and chain with other people.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Well, I dont really have any friends - my parents are the only people close to me and they are c0ckblockers so, technically, I'm really on my own.
man, it's always nice to have you around when I'm feeling like a loser.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I went it alone last night in a new place, a low-class kind of place (tats, short, dogs mostly but some doable and young grads). I'm there observing a couple of guys sarging and getting flat-out rejected (God love him though, at least he's trying Very hard at keeping talking to make up for his lack of looks making the best with style, some guys got it really hard because of looks). So I'm there, at the bar, and the women are coming around ordering around me as usual squeezing into me (short, young and one old). Ok one young short one's got my hand wedged in-between her ass cheeks (a skirt) and God I'm acting like nothing's happening for 20+ minutes with my hand practically in her ass (gross), I keep lifting my drink along her back up through her hair and dropping it down back to her ass (and she doesn't mind still standing there talking to her other 3 girlfriends). Next an older thin blond comes in front of me and orders looking at the TV and shows her interest in me by asking if I like racing to which I say, "No not really but I should because of my profession" and she asks me what my profession is and I say, "Well, I travel a lot" and she asks me question after question like this all the while I'm being vague building the mystery about myself (I'll never tell her what I do) and for the rest of the night I'm talking up this totally entranced "older" woman about 3 years older than me. I'll tell you the rest later, I have to go.