I overcame my fear!

Mr.Fortesque

Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw this super 8,5 in troleybus, when I saw her face and her nice black eyes. I said to myself:I have to ask for her #, when she get off on the same stop as me! But next stop so many people got in and I couldn't see her anymore. On my stop she got off, but I was so stuck in troleybus, so when I at last got off, she was far away. I said to myself DJ doesn't run for women and I let her go away, but I regreted that. I had to be an idiot, when I let her go...I thought for myself :D

Few days ago, gues what, I met her again in the same troleybus this time I told to myself:hell I will ask for her #, when she get off! This time I would run if it will be necessary!, but guess what she didn't get off on the same stop this time. I thought I was total idiot, that f_cked it up this time too!

But guess what third chance had arisen. I saw her in troleybus again. I learned from my previous mistakes and I grabbed my balls and at last I talked to her in front of the whole troleybus!
I started:
Mr.Fortesque: Hey I see you so often here.(I know it was lame, but it was my first time :))
8,5: (looked at me with puzzled look, if she know me from somewhere.)
Mr.Fortesque:I am Mr.Fortesque. (Give her my hand)
8,5:I am Angela(shaking hands)
Mr.Fortesque:You could give my your # and we could go out sometime.
Angela:I cann't I have a boyfriend.
Mr.Fortesque: (damm!) (some small talk about her school and exams, she gave me some smiles{she seemed interested} and then we got off, bey-bey)

So at last I overcame me fear! Any advices to improve?
PS: sorry I am not natural englishman :D

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats on talking with her my man! That takes serious balls. I'm not a DJ, but I think you asked for her # too quickly. I would imagine small talk comes first. That way you have a chance to be C&F with her and THEN *tell* (not ask) her you want her number. ie. "Let me program your number into my cell."

balengar

Don Juan
Reaction score
HOLY ****.....

slow down casanova.....

you asked for the digits FAST. The only reasons she would give it after that quick are:

1. you are good/great looking
2. you know her from somewhere else (you dont it seems).
3. she is desperate / cant say NO / has some issues.

Girls want guys with something going (money, fame, looks, etc.)
The initial pickup you have to create SOME sort of rapport (so you are a "nice" (but not really) guy), or show her you have money, fame, looks, etc.

Best thing to do is learn from this mistake....and keep on learning tomorrow. Ask another chick tomorrow for digits. "if you dont ask, she cant say YES" -- someones quote.

UofSMark

Reaction score
Nice!

Nice job! I, too, just recently overcame the fear of talking to good looking women. I bet it feels good? It did for me when I asked a HB8ish for her #. Being rejected didn't even bother me, infact... I laughed it off. I'm not going to critique you because I am no master DJ or anything. I just figured I would give you extra motivation and let you know that your not the only one on these forums new to the game.

Pro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Job!

Now just work on building the report with her a bit before poppin the digits question.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo dude, should've just talked to her several times... If she likes you.. she will give you her number without even you asking. Trust me on this. Well.. you messed up. Now she knows your game (you getting her # for a date.) She might be lying about her bf to throw you off - I would just not talk to her several times after seeing her, then "build rapport" by talking to her about "nothing." hopefully with enough trust she will give you her number.

Reaction score
Damn Trolleybus pickups are difficult!! What can you do? You had to ask for her number quickly because you didn't want to lose her again - I understand! If she was good looking, she probably had a boyfriend, what can you do? what can you do? You did it!!

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice work overcoming your fear and doing your (first?) cold approach. Now you have proof chicks won't laugh at you and other people around won't point. ;)

You asked for the number then did the fluff talk about her school. Next time do it the other way around to let her get comfortable with you (get rapport). Fluff talk first then number close.

The BF excuse is often what chicks automatically blurt out instead of no. Even if she really did have a BF - so what, she can move up to a better one right? :D Chicks always want the BBD (Bigger Better Deal).

Now get out there and ask some more HBs for their number today and tomorrow!

stewartlittle

Don Juan
Reaction score
You just did fine! I must say that you are very lucky to get three chances to get her phone number. I agree that you should improve the small talk part, it is a bit strange if someone asks for your digits straight away.

Mr.Fortesque

Don Juan
Reaction score
vorsicht!

Thx for answers!
to all:I didn't have so lot time for her, I introducted me and the next stop was mine so I had about 2-3 minutes to do everything, and third time I wouldn't let her go without asking for her #. All you are right I could first ask her about her school and so on and then asked for her #, but it was my first cold aproach in troleybus!!! First I wanted to overcome my fear(asking girl in troleyb. for # :)
BTW: I was happy that had enough balls to start conversation with her :D

to PuertoRican_Lover, JJMcLure, stewartlittle : you understood it better! :D

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What? I don't think he did anything wrong. Dudes, she probably did actually have a BF, Duh:D .

Congrads to growing a pair and using them. :cool: