I Need to Help a Friend...

Ganji

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I have this friend I'm trying to get him out of his shell. He's pretty short (5'8 o 5'9) but he's pretty built and somewhat tan and he's only had three girlfriends.

He's been on the slouch for the better part of a year (We're in highschool) and I need to be a GREAT wingman because while he can talk a big game, he doesn't do anything when the time comes.

So how do I do this? I'm not supposed ot formally hook him up and if I casually introduce him to a female friend he'll shy away.

My first thoughts were to get him good and drunk, knock out his insecurities with a bottle, and then introduce some (drunk) girls to him, but this is more a temporary band-aid rather than a solution. :nono:

So what should I do?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
start with the bandaid, then teach him about cofindence. he will learn as he goes.

LordGrin

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, wat many guys do JUST in the begining to get rid of their social anxiety is get drunk and then run into sober chiks and try gaming them. i'd recomend that u make him talk to sober HBs because he'll only feel comfortable arnd drunk chiks if he starts off only talkin to drunk 1z. anyways, keep us posted

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start by posting in the right forum.