I need to get off my lazy, lethargic buttocks.

Dude Bob

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe myself. I've wasted almost the entire day goofing off surfing the Web.

I know that if I'm ever going to get over my social anxiety problems I have to get out there and do stuff. It's just that I have these "lazy days" where I feel like sitting around and doing nothing.

A question for y'all: What do you do on those days when you just feel totally lazy?

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude Bob said:
A question for y'all: What do you do on those days when you just feel totally lazy?

lots of hot green tea

that'll perk you up

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find one thing that you need to get out of the house for. Go drop off that DVD... get some toothpaste... fvck that chick... grab a coffee... wash your car... buy new underwear.

Honestly, social anxiety sucks. I have it, or had it. Took years to get over, and it really only shows up now around women I'm interested in.

But it CAN be reduced, maybe even eliminated. Remember, EVERYONE gets nervous in social circles somewhat.:up:

Reaction score
People feel that way when they "don't see any rewards for getting up."

So you've been reading this site all day, it really does not matter. You don't think that there's any women out there for you right now, if I told you there was a hot girl waiting at the Arby's for you down the street that's really interested in you, I bet the energy to move would start building.

Keep the mindset that there's something out there for you that you don't know about yet, and watch how your energy changes and because you are in the field, watch how your present changes as well.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go work out man, that'll get you off your lazy butt.

Also, if you live in a major metropolitan area, check the local newspaper's life and arts section, because there's ALWAYS stuff going on around town, invite out your buddies or a girl you've been gaming and go do something. Go out and meet new people.

Rocko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
...Well, honestly, i think that maybe, hmmm, crazy idea, GOING OUT?? You need to push yourself, motivate yourself. You see a problem and you fix it, don't let it get worse. I may sound harsh, but its sad to see someone who has the potential to get up and out there, to help themselves, sit around and ask others how to help. A trick, social interaction, act excited, drive ANYWHERE (places you haven't been). Its fun, gives you a story to tell later, and maybe future hook-up points.