I need to break the barrier, but can't

That_Guy49

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always been good with KINO, and all that, but I simply can't get further intimate. I don't want to be labeled a rapist or a perv. I wanna take my time and all that, but I feel like I'm making a big risk by trying to go for the kiss or whatever. Its just real f*cking hard for me, especially since I havent' made out with a girl since I was 5 years old. It sux!!! Any advice?

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
u made out with girls at 5 years old ? Lol, girls had cooties back then for me. In terms of your situation, its a hell of a lot easier if you know she likes you. Are you two going out ? Are you just friends ? You need to give mroe details.

That_Guy49

Don Juan
Reaction score
no dude. This is with several girls. I've got a gut feeling these specific girls like me. They like talking to me and all that sh*t. And I've gotten hugs from them and stuff, but I just don't know how to cross the land bridge to something more intimate.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you keep thinking that girls will label you a pervert, but if you are congruent thy will be all over you. Girls WANNA BE ****ED TOO! Girls want someone who doesn't hide his actions or act ashamed of his sexuality. Read "Be A man" by Pook in the bible.

Just jump headfirst into it, and if you get rejected brush it off and move on, no-one gets laid by acting coyly

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go up to her, and ask her to dinner or if u dont want to date, ask her to chill at your house one day. Let her know your parents wont be there, or you'll have privacy, but in a more DJ like way. Simple as that. Then, work your magic. If you've already fooled around w/ someone before, then it shouldnt be as difficult for you to initiate. If you can get her to your house while letting her know this stuff, she wants a f**king

Balanced

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever heard of triangle gazing? Look at her Right eye, left eye, lips. Do it for like a few mins max when you get unsure. If she backs up don't go in other wise she wants you. Go for it. You should be able to tell anyway based on how many IOI's you get and how much she is responding to your kino.

Epic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying to kiss a girl is not a crime. If she rejects the kiss, next her. It's that simple. There are so many women out there it doesn't matter if it doesn't work with this girl.

Last edited: