I need some simple advice..

david_r

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok long story short, I've dated this girl like 5 months ago we went out, everything was good, then we became more distant (because of her) last week we agreed to go out and do something and when the day arrived she didnt picked up the phone nor returned my calls I pissed off, then I said enough NEXT, I stopped talking to her like 9 days ago, then today I receive this message that says exactly this: "Hi just reporting up here so then you dont say that we havent seen in years.. greetings!" :confused: this is the second time she does this, what do you guys suggest I should answer to her?.. heck should I even answer her? any tips would be apreciated.

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by david_r
what do you guys suggest I should answer to her?.. heck should I even answer her? any tips would be apreciated.
If it were her intention to get together, or to at least show some respect for your time, she wouldn't have dissapeared the day you were supposed to hang out. Her contacting you later to just pretend everything's fine is just a way to keep you coming back and giving her some casual attention.

You say this happened before. Did you let her know in some form or fashion that wasting your time is not cool? Cause maybe this girl just needs a NON-violent, sad or needy reality check.

Now, I'm actually wondering, does your gut not tell you that something fishy is going on when you arrange a meeting with a girl and she totally dissapears on you?

G

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont reply. Leave it.