I need some serious help!! (girl problem)

Docwhite

Reaction score
I've fallen for my bestfriend, and boy did I fall hard. The only thing is she has a boy friend. I don't want to tell her anything while they are together. She says she is in love with him but I can't stand him!!! When will they break up?? They've been going out for close to 7 or 8 months. I don't know how much longer I can do this........

DubstepGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice would be to try and forget you even had feelings for her until she's single. because if you get upset or depressed when you think of her like i did with a girl, it makes the whole thing worse :/

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're making yourself unhappy. Forget about her completely.

She's happy, her boyfriend's happy, you're unhappy. Don't spread your unhappiness, just get rid of it and find people that want to be happy with you.

Docwhite

Reaction score
I can't just give up. I love her and I know this relationship will go nowhere. I wish I could just turn my feelings off but I just can't. We are sophomores, do you think they will break up anytime soon? They never seem to fight, but they haven't been together over a full summer yet

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Docwhite said:
I can't just give up. I love her and I know this relationship will go nowhere. I wish I could just turn my feelings off but I just can't. We are sophomores, do you think they will break up anytime soon? They never seem to fight, but they haven't been together over a full summer yet
Do you have a vagina?

Man up and get some other b1tches.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Docwhite said:
You can leave now. You don't want to be helped.

Docwhite

Reaction score
I wish it was as easy as you guys are saying it is...... But it's not. Thanks for trying to help though

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Docwhite said:
I wish it was as easy as you guys are saying it is...... But it's not. Thanks for trying to help though
It really is that easy, you're just being a little *****. You ask for help but then complain about the aid you're given, you already know what answer you want.

Zurg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget her and go after some other girls! The longer you wait, the worse it'll become. Just remember that just like there's always a bigger fish in the sea, there's always a better girl. And hey, you'd better start getting experienced before you meet her. By talking to other girls you'll feel a lot better soon enough.
AND, if you build a nice social circle now and become a better person then you'll have more chance of getting her when she finally breaks up with her boyfriend!

I'm new here, by the way!