I need reasons to say no to this girl!

girlsarecrazy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm currently in a open relationship with this girl who lives 5 minutes away from me and she is always asking for rides to school.

I really have no reason to say NO to her because it's on the way. But i don't want to take this girl to school.

Then she'll call me all the time. I don't really want to talk to her unless it's a booty call. So what do i do to keep her emotionally attached to me but where I can tell her NO and not talk on the phone with her.

I don't want to get emotionally attached to her because i'm trying to play it safe. But she always calls. I just want the physical aspects of the relationship (sex)

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ironically by asking yourself questions like that your preventing yourself from getting attached. But this is more of an observation than advice. Consider this response a bump.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
girlsarecrazy said:
I'm currently in a open relationship with this girl who lives 5 minutes away from me and she is always asking for rides to school.

I really have no reason to say NO to her because it's on the way. But i don't want to take this girl to school.

Then she'll call me all the time. I don't really want to talk to her unless it's a booty call. So what do i do to keep her emotionally attached to me but where I can tell her NO and not talk on the phone with her.

I don't want to get emotionally attached to her because i'm trying to play it safe. But she always calls. I just want the physical aspects of the relationship (sex)
Always cvm on her face. Glue her eyelids shut and she'll go away.:up:

girlsarecrazy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, I don't want her to go away. I just want some easy casual sex and that's about it. She told me that our situation is different and we can fvck and stuff because she still has lots of feelings for me. And she thinks i have the same feelings back.. She is sexually committed to me but open to meet new people. So i need to make the most of this, get her emotionally attached, while I play her off. She's an ex, broke my heart once, i'm over her, but she's throwing causal fun on the table which i can't say no to. But it's the extra stuff such as phone calls, rides to school, and public displays of affection that i don't want to deal with.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well apparently something thinks you aren't in an open relationship. Thats your problem. Fix that and the other stuff will go away.

girlsarecrazy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's the one confused right now. She thinks I won't break her heart and she's falling for me and is stepping out of her comfort zone. I'm on the other hand, just feeding her attraction towards me to make it stronger, but i'm playing it off. I'm not showing my true feelings.

I need her to keep falling for me but without rides to school and phone calls.

The problem is, I never told her no to just about anything. But since she doesn't want to be exclusive, I have to start saying no. But i need to keep her attached. It's hard to explain.