I need advices for this girl

gewadapa

Reaction score
I would like to share this case and collect your advices.

I met a girl at uni. Since the beginning, we started to have a good connection and good vibes. Then, she started to give me attention (IOI).

During the following weeks, I tried to escalate twice (two different days) for a kiss, but she temporized (and wanted to take her time). By text, the interaction was bad - cute messages, but her reactivity was poor. So, I started to give her less attention.

Three weeks after, during a party with other friends, she complained to me that I didn't date her, and she was a bit jealous of another girl. Then, a few days later, I dated her - I kissed her, and she texted me to thank our moment. One week later, we dated once more - same story - I kissed her, and she texted me to thank our moment. This night, she told me to meet her at her place three days later.

The D-date came, and I texted her to meet her. But, she told me that she wanted to attend a conference. So I felt like **** because I was expecting meeting her this night. What I've done wrong ? I was thinking doing well - almost in the 7h rule (mystery method).

I hear that I have a scavenger reputation and she is doing the hard girl (taking her time). Do you guys know what is the message behind this ..? Is she meeting other guys ?

What should I do ? Punish/ignore her ?

Important note : The two dates were after uni, organized and occurred in the same day. I feel that is hard to date her by message or without seeing her. Does she need to feel me to desire me ?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't take her too seriously and see other women. Talk to her as long as you and her want to. You can't force a relationship to happen, you have to let it happen by you being you and her being her. Don't take her rejection personally.

In other words, what I am advising you to do is to change your mindset.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You should date women who are actually interested in you.

Women that give mixed signals aren't it.

In reality there are no mixed signals, only women that aren't interested enough.

Clockwerk50

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who knows why this is happening. It could be that she isn’t attracted to you, that you’ve displayed anti-seductive tendencies during your dates (egotistical, rigid, cheap, awkward, overly sensitive, etc.), your competition is simply ahead of you, or other factors in play that it is beyond the scope of this post. As the principle goes, the more obviously you pursue someone, the more likely you are to push them away. With that in mind, I usually ask: Is there really much you can do?

Consider talking to more women and engaging with them. Each interaction will help you gain experience and practice. One social or romantic success can make the next one easier, building your confidence and making you more alluring.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a problem with rejection too but as hard as it is for deadly good looking men like us to fathom, sometimes she just ain’t into you.

I think on a level she definitely had interest but I think you gave her a little too serious of a tone. A little laid back, funny c0cky banter, ie just believing you’re the man so to speak, would have been a little better. Just be a little less serious. You’re definitely a great relationship guy, I can tell you that. You listen, care and are very respectful. It’s just that early stage where it’s butterfly/ spark type of fun you want to work on a bit. I would much rather be how you are, and work on the intro, then be great at short term and have no deeper bonding ability. You should feel comfortable telling a woman within five minutes of meeting her (if not sooner) that you’re going to have sex with her. You want to work on that and then you’re golden.

I hate to say it but Trump was right with that grab them by the pvssy line, go find it. Obviously don’t do anything that’s rejected so no assault, but the sentiment is on the mark. Try to find some of the banter between CatsMeow and me. That’s how it’s done.

Last edited: