I may be mistaken, but I may be very lucky!

M

mjpython

I think a girl I'm friends with may have a crush on me. She's been shy around me lately, avoiding eye contact and the like, and when someone recently mistook me for her boyfriend, she blushed. When she gave me one of her senior pictures, she wrote on it, "I have so much fun hanging out with you!" and she signed, "Love ya" The most baffling thing is, this girl's mother really likes me, and when the three of us were talking recently, this girl seemed to avoid directing any attention towards me. Do girls feel uncomfortable when their mothers talk to boys they have a crush on?

Maybe I'm misinterpreting this, and she really doesn't like me.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mjpython
Do girls feel uncomfortable when their mothers talk to boys they have a crush on?
It's my experience that they most certainly do. Girls go home and talk to their mum about who they like and such (unlike us guys, have u ever told your dad who u like?). When all three of you are together and the mum's being really nice then it's because she knows about the situation. She probably smiles a lot when u two are together huh? Been there. Judging from what you've said she likes you, just stay cool, confident and manly around her, look her in the eyes a lot, maybe get some kino going, when the opportunity comes go for the kill and she'll be yours.

Big Pimpin'

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes they get uncomfortable. Last year My dad and I got together with his female friend and her daughter. I couldnt make much eye contact with her and thought she was disinterested. Her mom was really nice to me. A few months later when I talked to my dad he said the girl asked him for a picture of me.