I make no sense.

TheKarnivalShow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever I am in some classes, I sit there and try talking to people and make them laugh, I usually succeed at it but there are times when I just ramble basically making no sense. I'm one of the funniest guys in the school whenever I'm on my game. but by the middle of the week and sometimes the end I just say stuff and people are like "What the hell are you talking about?".

I guess I'm asking you guys for ways to consistently be calm and smooth. Now I know that it is impossible to not have the occasional screwup, I'm just asking for ways to stay in that state of mind that puts you on the top of your game.

ohiofutballa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your trying to hard

and try talking to people and make them laugh, I usually succeed at it but there are times when I just ramble basically making no sense.
Who says you need to be the class clown, to most people it comes naturally. Yes, I know having a sense of humor is huge not only in prospering with ladies, but in General Life. But when your forcing stuff it gets annoying, believe me i know people like you.

Just relax, know that you dont have to be the ADD kid in the class just to get their attention. Pop off a joke or ****y remark that you know is funny, save the annoying ramble for you Mother.

dastal

Banned
Reaction score
slow down when you speak. when people talk fast, they tend to mumble. the only thing theyll find funny about that is how stupid it sounds.

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score