I made a weak wuss move

Rash

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a hot 19 year old HOT girl got her phone number then I called her 2 days later she seemed happy with my call I told her that I want to see her in the week end and that I will call her to fix a date and she agreed ,ok so I called her on sunday and told her that I will pick her up at 8 pm she told me that she cant go out at this time because she have an urgent work to do and that she will call me at 10:30 pm to pick her up. I know I should have canceled the date or postpone it but like a wuss I said YES! she didnt call at 10:30 pm! and the next day I called at night 2 times to verify why she didnt call and she didnt return my calls!! I am not mad at her I am mad at myself how can I do such weak needy thing! even though I have a gf and I am seeing another girl!! I feel like crap now I just want to recover and vent.

darkjedi

Don Juan
Reaction score
This has happened to everyone at least once bro... The important thing is that you understand where you went wrong and I'm sure this won't happen again.

Rash

Don Juan
Reaction score
darkjedi said:
This has happened to everyone at least once bro... The important thing is that you understand where you went wrong and I'm sure this won't happen again.
I lost this battle, the best thing I can do now is to learn from this mistake and make sure I wont do it again, I just deleted her number from my cell.

dav22

Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that you've deleted her number, aren't interested in contacting her and realised where you went wrong MORE than makes up for the wussy move.

Congrats, i'd call that a sucess..

ParisParis

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't have deleted her number but would have kept it around to send her a casual "what's up?" text message in 3 months or so. You might catch her at a time when she's bored or lonely and you might have another chance. I text girls a few times, if they don't respond, I'll text them again a few months later and sometimes they respond nicely and we end up going to bed together. :)

Ostepop

Don Juan
Reaction score
ParisParis said:
I text girls a few times, if they don't respond, I'll text them again a few months later and sometimes they respond nicely and we end up going to bed together. :)
Really? I think that sounds like such a super wuss move.

If a girl doesn't respond to a txt or call, i dont initiate contact until she does.