I\'m f*cken lonely,life sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
Ok today is friday and I have NOTHING NOTHING to f*cken do,no friends as guys or girls.And don\'t tell me to go to the mall,because it will make feel sorry formyself.My neighbor who is having a party today,and I once asked him if I can go he said no.So now im lonely i\'m tired of EVERYDAY I spent my life being on the computer,and i don\'t want to do that spend it on the computer I wanna go to parties or have fun.Sh*t guys I feel sooo f*cken loney right now,another weekend im gonna be here home probaly on the computer playing warcraft or wacthing a boring ass movie.Sh*t if anyone is in michigan or lansing please PM so maybe we can hang out because im really tired of being home i feel like im spending my youth and life.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamxhenry said:
Ok today is friday and I have NOTHING NOTHING to f*cken do,no friends as guys or girls.And don\'t tell me to go to the mall,because it will make feel sorry formyself.My neighbor who is having a party today,and I once asked him if I can go he said no.So now im lonely i\'m tired of EVERYDAY I spent my life being on the computer,and i don\'t want to do that spend it on the computer I wanna go to parties or have fun.Sh*t guys I feel sooo f*cken loney right now,another weekend im gonna be here home probaly on the computer playing warcraft or wacthing a boring ass movie.Sh*t if anyone is in michigan or lansing please PM so maybe we can hang out because im really tired of being home i feel like im spending my youth and life.
Crash the party anyways.

At least you will have something to do. Make some friends from there.

If it's going to be a big enough party with drinking. He won't care if you show. If he does.. then you have an enemy.. not a friend but it's a start.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do exactly what I say...

Go down to Art's Bar & Grill on Kalamazoo, and begin conversations with EVERYBODY there. Men, women, bartenders, EVERYONE.

That's something to do.

Colinski282

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im going fishin u should try that out sometime

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Do exactly what I say...

Go down to Art\'s Bar & Grill on Kalamazoo, and begin conversations with EVERYBODY there. Men, women, bartenders, EVERYONE.

That\'s something to do.
hmm good idead,dude are you gonna be there???Is so tell me!

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
Crash the party anyways.

At least you will have something to do. Make some friends from there.

If it\'s going to be a big enough party with drinking. He won\'t care if you show. If he does.. then you have an enemy.. not a friend but it\'s a start.
Yeah I might do that,and they will be all drunk im assuming,its tonight at 9:30PM and I see alot of people,ALOT of people going in his house both boys and girls,well i\'ll defintely try your plan,wow the girls look HOT!

jackie_legs

Don Juan
Reaction score
shiit I know how you feel if you have a brother or sister hang out with them play catch with someone, draw stuff cause thats what I do. you either do that or you have to get a job to make your life interesting. also whats the reason your neighboor didnt let you go to his party? why dont you try hanging out with him. who knows he can maybe have some hot friends. good luck man:)

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
If the mood strikes.
You should be there,maybe me and you can hit downtown east lansing since it has alot of college girls and we can approach girls together make it as a game,so you up for it??

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
jackie_legs said:
shiit I know how you feel if you have a brother or sister hang out with them play catch with someone, draw stuff cause thats what I do. you either do that or you have to get a job to make your life interesting. also whats the reason your neighboor didnt let you go to his party? why dont you try hanging out with him. who knows he can maybe have some hot friends. good luck man:)
Well I don\'t got no brother or sister I do have a cousin but his somewhere else.And yeah man I don\'t know why my neighbor said no i can\'t come to the party.He has ALOT of parties and will be having alot girls,he has parties atleast every friday.I\'m looking through my window RIGHT NOW,and dude wow sooo many hot hb that are atleast 9s or even 10.But im gonna take that other guys advice,try to go in later when they are drunk.

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
JezDuffield said:
YOU ARE A LOSER HENRY GET OFF THIS SITE :down:
Thats the kind of sh*t I hate when guys like YOU post sh*t that has nothing to do with the thread,subject or topic.Rather then post advice or tips your posting insults,seriously im gonna need to talk to the moderators about this kinda of sh*t,something has to happen.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
dreamxhenry said:

I know what will make u feel better and like less of a loser - look at Daniel Miles's thread, gauranteed to make u feel better!~

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get off the computer anyway and just spend the evening doing something to cultivate yourself. Do pushups or squats, read a good book, spend some time with some school material, maybe see it from a different perspective because you arent forced to read it.

Even if you do have lots of friends, youll always be lonely if you cant be happy with yourself.

Go to bed early, then wake up early tommorow and notice how much longer your day is when you wake early.

Just chill man, see things positively and put some effort into it, then it will pay off.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude,

You don't need someone from a forum to go out.
Just go out alone, don't expect anything great to happen. Just do it, go grab a beer, see how nobody cares that you're there by yourself. Don't go down the whole self-pity lane. It's not going to get you anywhere.
Start small, talk to 5 women who work in a shop about something they sell there or whatever. Then leave and give yourself credit for it. You're not going to be able to flow women on first try. It takes practice, and you defintely need to get basic social skills down first.

Get a hobby, look for something that you would really like to be able to be good at. I don't care what it is (even though I recommend something action oriented and with risks (football, basketball, wrestling, skateboarding, skiing, whatever you want)). Then start doing that and enjoy it. Once you get a good hobby or interest and start loving it I'll guarantie that you will get friends to share them with.

I'd say you should be able to get friends and a nice social circle first, before you decide to go after some women.

Good luck to you, that was all I can do for you

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
Holland said:
Dude,

You don\'t need someone from a forum to go out.
Just go out alone, don\'t expect anything great to happen. Just do it, go grab a beer, see how nobody cares that you\'re there by yourself. Don\'t go down the whole self-pity lane. It\'s not going to get you anywhere.
Start small, talk to 5 women who work in a shop about something they sell there or whatever. Then leave and give yourself credit for it. You\'re not going to be able to flow women on first try. It takes practice, and you defintely need to get basic social skills down first.

Get a hobby, look for something that you would really like to be able to be good at. I don\'t care what it is (even though I recommend something action oriented and with risks (football, basketball, wrestling, skateboarding, skiing, whatever you want)). Then start doing that and enjoy it. Once you get a good hobby or interest and start loving it I\'ll guarantie that you will get friends to share them with.

I\'d say you should be able to get friends and a nice social circle first, before you decide to go after some women.

Good luck to you, that was all I can do for you
thanks alot bro,defintely I will need to make friends

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dreamxhenry, all of your posts are nothing but the vile vomit of self-pity. Do not come here to be cooed and coddled, your mother does not post on this board.
I do not feel sorry for you, as a matter of fact, no-one does. Stop wallowing in the filth of your malcontent and do something about the life that seems to suck so much. Analyze yor life and decide not only what but more importantly WHO you want to be and take steps to become that person, whether that means moving to another city, educating yourself in someway, improving yourself physically or developing a better social circle.

Stop whining like a pathetic little B!TCH who has nothing to do but wail and moan like a schoolgirl stuffing her face with ice-cream while she cries in a corner, and for god's sake, show some fvcking backbone. I don't flame people, but you've had this coming for a while. Everybody feels a little down sometimes, we don't live in Paradise, but all you ever do is whine and complain like a cvnt.. "Ooh I'm so lonely boo hoo hoo" shut the FVCK up and grow a pair of balls.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you?

As much as I'm against using canned openers during pickups I think that you may be helped by them. If you are 21 or over, spend a few minutes getting some openers and then go to a bar, sit down and have a drink while scoping some targets, then approach. If they dont want to talk, move on to the next target. Not a guarantee that you will get anywhere but it beats sitting in front of your computer and not getting anything productive done anyways.

You really need to just get up and go, even if you are going alone, or else you will just stay in a rut. No one here is going to get you off your ass and get you to do anything in life, you have to do that yourself. There is some great advice floating around here but without action it wont get you anywhere. Good luck and happy hunting

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Henry, not everyone who is cool is out partying every night. Sometimes those cool guys like to relax and stay home by themselves. Keep that in mind and don't get your self in a frantic worry about not having anything to do.

As someone else put it, go out and do something by yourself then. If you like basketball, go shoot some hoops and maybe while you're getting exercise and having fun a couple of guys will walk by and start a pick-up game. You'd leave the house thinking you'd be doing something solitary, but you'd perhaps end up with five new friends.

Don't try to diffuse what I said about going out alone with a "they'll think I'm a loner/loser if they see me alone". Would you think that if you saw a girl/guy alone? Most likely not, so why do you think others would? People are usually too worried about making themselves appear better that they tend to not pay attention to others.

I have 3 friends that want to do stuff tonight, but to be honest with you I don't want to leave the house. I want to lay around, watch tv, learn Hebrew, play bass, etc.

Rocko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look dream, i truly do feel bad for you man, but you have to understand why everyone is so hostile against you. I mean, sure you ASK questions, but some posts you make are completely BS and hurtful to others, then when you expect our sympathy and don't get it, you lash out. You have got to take it easy and people will start to like you more, not only on this server but in your life aswell. You are a hypocrit about certain things which is why you are not respected here. I honestly would like to see you become accepted, but that is a choice that only you can make. Whenever someone bags on you, just brush it off. You have to realize that you are the bigger person and that getting angry at others will only justify their feelings about you. I am giving you a fresh start in my book, not many people get a second chance at a first impression, so make it count because first impressions are everything. I want to see you succeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.