I love these things

baddfishh40

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen this and several similiar lists on the internet circulating and I always get a kick out of them. This is a truley evil plan of women to castrate men. I actually know a few people who thought this was the truth....

31 Things Guys Should Know About Girls

Written by a guy. After years of experience.

1. Whatever you do, don't just show up at their house...they run around in their underwear just like we do.

2. Don't cheat on them. It may seem foolproof, but girls tell each other everything about everything. Trust me, they WILL find out and you will be mud.

3. Beware of every single male relatives and all guy friends. Any of them would kick your butt at the drop of a hat, and a lot of them wouldn't even wait for the damn hat.

4. Never miss an opportunity to tell them they're beautiful.

5. Don't refuse to kiss in front of your friends. If they laugh at you, it's because they're jealous.

6. If they slap you hard, you deserved it.

7. Don't be afraid to touch them if you want to. If they're going out with you in the first place, it's because they like being in your arms.

8. If you don't sleep with them, do not tell your friends that you did.

--8.5. If you DO sleep with them, don't tell your friends that you did.

9. You can be dirty minded in private, really...most of them are not offended by it...

10. Not all of them eat like birds, a lot of them can eat like whales.

11. Most of them don't mind paying half of everything, but they do discuss these things with their friends. Realize that if you make your girlfriend pay half all the time, everyone will know about it and your friends will know you're a *****.

12. Every girl should eventually get three things from her boyfriend- a stuffed animal, one of his sweatshirts, and a really pretty ring. Even if it's not a serious relationship.

13. Make sure she gets home safely as often as you can. If you're dropping her off, walk her to the door. If you aren't dropping her off, call to be sure she's home safely.

14. If a guy is bothering her, it is your right to kick the crap out of him.

15. If you're talking to a female friend of yours, pull your girlfriend closer.

16. Never, ever slap her, even if it's just in a joking way. Even if she swats you first, and says, "Oh, you're so dumb" or something, never make any gestures back.

17. Go to a chick flick once in a while. She doesn't care whether you enjoy it or not, it just matters that you went.

18. You're dead meat if you can't get along with their pets, parents and best friends. Be prince charming to their friends, Mr. Polite to their parents, and make sure to be nice to their animals.

19. Don't flirt with their moms or friends...that's just freaky.

20. Don't be freaked out by PMS. It's not gross, and it really does make them feel like crap, so be understanding.

21. If you don't like the way they drive, you do it.

22. If you're officially dating, and you're introducing her to your friends, you'd better damn well introduce her as your girlfriend.

23. Don't stress where you go for every date. They really only want to be with you.

24. If they complain that something hurts, rub it for them without being asked.

25. Girls are fragile. Even if you're play fighting/wrestling, be very gentle.

26. Memorize their birthdays. You forget her birthday and you're basically screwed for life.

27. Don't marinade the cologne.

28. Don't give her something stupid for her birthday or Christmas or Valentine's day. It doesn't have to be expensive, but it has to be meaningful. Jewelry is always nice.

29. If you think the relationship isn't going to last, don't wait to find out. It will only hurt you more if you draw it out.

30. After you've been dating for a while, realize that they really have started to trust you. When you have a girlfriend who truly trusts you, you have a lot more responsibility, privilege and control than you would think. Be careful with it, most guys would kill for that kind of power, and it can be lost in a nanosecond.

31.Don't ever do anything wrong (well not anything). girls remember things for life and anything you did wrong will be used against you in the future.

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bah i hate these kind of stupid lists and such bull some 35 year old virgin /single mum put in the chickmags ...

they implant this crap in the girls mind, that a good boyfriend has to do these things and if they dont then they arent a good bf , its some made up sh\it cuz in the end the almost all girls will either brake up or cheat ,on the guy who is actually doing these things, with a guy who is a little bad boy type.....

Girls dont know what they want and thats the truth.afaik....

=P

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good portion of these things you want to do the opposite of.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes the 31 things that women think a man should do...

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Lists like these leave me in 2 minds, on one hand I would like to see this guy dragged behind a truck but on the other hand I'm thankful for these retards everyday I wake up.

6. If they slap you hard, you deserved it.
If she slaps me hard shes losing teeth.

12. Every girl should eventually get three things from her boyfriend- a stuffed animal, one of his sweatshirts, and a really pretty ring. Even if it's not a serious relationship.
Pfffft, The b!tch touches my sh!t and shes getting a criminal record. I dont even give chicks I'm into anything and this douche wants me to give the ones I dont give a fvck about stuff? Dont make me laugh.

14. If a guy is bothering her, it is your right to kick the crap out of him.
I'd rather kick the crap out of you for writing this bullsh!t.

15. If you're talking to a female friend of yours, pull your girlfriend closer.
Get real, those moments are golden, what better way to keep her on her toes and insecure. Better yet I'll be moving closer to the chick I'm talking to.

17. Go to a chick flick once in a while. She doesn't care whether you enjoy it or not, it just matters that you went.
Fvck off loser, you go to the chick flick with her if you want, I'll just nail her when you drop her off back home.

25. Girls are fragile. Even if you're play fighting/wrestling, be very gentle.
LOL.

26. Memorize their birthdays. You forget her birthday and you're basically screwed for life.
Says you bonehead, I didnt even remember my own birthday let alone some random skank I'm tapping and I've never had a problem.

31.Don't ever do anything wrong (well not anything). girls remember things for life and anything you did wrong will be used against you in the future.
And this is my problem how?
31 Things Guys Should Know About Girls

Written by a guy. After years of experience.
Experienced in what? pulling his d!ck?

I cant go on this is just too sad, to be honest I dont even know why you posted it, its not like we all dont know the sad state of affairs guys are in.

shiningshadow

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is ****ing sad. Pretty much everything written you want to do the opposite of.

j8snx1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
-----------------------------------------------
Experienced in what? pulling his d!ck?
------------------------------------------------

lol man, you sounded a bit TOO angry, and i can understand for the most part why.

some of the tips were either bizarre or AFC, but i found some to be kinda OKAY to use:

i thought #8 & #8.5 were legit; cmon, your buddies don't need to know your private life. if they ask about it, oh well. what good is it to tell them that you slept with your girl if all theyll do is laugh/envy.

but #3 was completely irrelevant.

every single male relative and guy friends kicking my ass? What for? what did i do to deserve a beating?
if they swing one at me, ill swing two back. period.

i dont mean to sound critical or anything, but the main thing I want to stress is #8&#8.5, possibly the few that actually is worth sticking to.

baddfishh40

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, there are a few of these that aren't bad but the majority of them are just funny and its obvious that it was written by a woman although stated otherwise.

Emperiorjack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by baddfishh40
lol, there are a few of these that aren't bad but the majority of them are just funny and its obvious that it was written by a woman although stated otherwise.
Exactly