I love all of you guys!!!

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
It's all about power. The more power you have, the higher your rating goes. Money isn't the only form of power though. There are plenty more...
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1362250#post1362250

I'm glad the majority of you guys agree with me on this.

Now let's look at the facts here.

We have so many talented and powerful people on here. Seriously...

We have guys like Wutangfinancial who are incredibly smart and on a great way to make something out of their lives and to become the next Donald Trump or a great guitar player.

Then we have bada$$es like WescottII on here who can kill a person in 200 different ways within 5 seconds without even using their hands.

We have guys like Elstud on here who are not afraid to make a complete a$$ out of themselves and go out there and approach even though they have no idea what the hell they are doing.

We have young fellas like HandyAndy on here that want to improve themselves and have the advantage that they are still young.

We have brave guys like Aznplaya on here who say fvck it and go out there and experience life.

We got Comic_Relief on here who is prolly one of the most dedicated persons I know when it comes to changing the world.

Let's not forget about MadManiac who would make an awesome scientist since he loves to analyze everything to the extreme.

The list goes on and on...

...so now you might ask yourself, why on earth would guys like that with so much to offer struggle with women?

Here is why:

THEY HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO CONVEY THEIR PERSONALITIES!!!

Don't go out and look what other people are doing to get chicks.

Imitation is suicide!!!

The reason you don't get women is not because of your height, race or penis size.

IT'S YOUR LACK OF EFFORT!!!

Work on yourself and most importantly work on your social skills. Learn how to effeictively convey your own unique personality. I recommend reading stuff from Juggler about this since it's natural game without routines. You can also read MM or something like that I don't care. The main thing you have to realize is that to become better with women it all comes down to this:

APPROACH, APPROACH, APPROACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU WILL FAIL, BUT I GUARANTEE YOU THAT YOU WILL EVENTUALLY SUCCEED.

SUCCESS BREEDS SUCCESS!!!!

Get used to people reacting to you. Don't be afraid of bad reactions. It is still a reaction. Put yourself as much the **** out there as possible. Scream. Touch. Get close. Smile like a tard. NOBODY CARES!!!!!

If you were to measure how each person's reaction effected your life on a scale of 1 to 10, each and every one added together for a year would add up to far less than a 1.

Here is some inspiration from Sin, a PUA who is a MM instructor.

So around 2003 I dropped out of my group of loser friends who’s idea of fun was playing pool and complaining about not getting girls while not approaching. Their names were Ron and Gabe. I then started to approach at the mall. I did 7 approaches a day 7 days a week from late 2003 until sometime in 2005, after I had taken a TMM program. It took me 6 months of doing approaches EVERY day to get my first lay. Her name was Katie and I met her at the Northridge mall with the Wheelchair opener. After that I started to get it. Things started to click and I could get attraction really well. I also started to get a new lay every month or so. But I had MAJOR flaking problems. So I took the DYD “ On being a man program” “Sexual Communication” there I met TD for the first time along with a couple of other guys.
It's all about how bad you want it.

SO LOG OFF NOW AND APPROACH, APPROACH, APPROACH!!!

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have guys like Elstud on here who are not afraid to make a complete a$$ out of themselves and go out there and approach even though they have no idea what the hell they are doing.
Yeah, despite getting several numbers and getting attraction from chicks. To tell you the truth, I could be getting laid and a guy like you would STILL say I didn't know what I was doing, because I didn't do it, YOUR way. So in the end, who cares what you think because I'm still improving and getting success.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Yeah, despite getting several numbers and getting attraction from chicks. To tell you the truth, I could be getting laid and a guy like you would STILL say I didn't know what I was doing, because I didn't do it, YOUR way.
Well then go out and get laid bro!;)

What are you waiting for?

I was actually giving you credit for approaching so much!

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post. Hope you guys dont mind if I quote myself:

I learn how much of a crutch it is though. Posting on this forums makes us feel like we are good with women, without actually doing anything. We can read material and discuss theories without actually having to go out in the real world and face rejection. We can falsely believe that we are DJs when in fact we just simply can't bare act against our self-image that we aren't good with women because it is too painful.
'I know all this stuff so I'm a pimp' is a common thought I think. Think, how many aproaches have you done in the last week? How many girls have you got with? Compare that to how many posts you've read/made and theories you've discussed.

Your quote from Sin reminded me of Neil Strauss saying 'they told me it would take 6 months before I became passably not lame' or something very similar. Not 'it will take 1000 posts' or 'it will take 3 DVD courses'. So what are you doing readin this? Get out there!

No, but seriously, there is nothing wrong with being on here if it is in BALANCE. Be honest, do you balance your time on here with equal time 'in the field'?

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
To tell you the truth, I could be getting laid
Not true. If you are a real guy you would get laid when the oppurtunity strikes. The only thing you have is a bunch of phonenumbers from girls that are 98.54 % sure to flake on you.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally agree...

Effort counts...Bascially I convey my personality as down to earth.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....:( :( :( I wasnt included...:(....haha lol. I keep getting confused do people actually go out and approach or what? I keep seeing talk about someone being a "ForumJockey," now I dont really care but do some people not go out and approach?
What would you say about me chrizz???? Plus I am getting there as well it takes time, I still havent gotten a hook from a cold approach during day game but as time goes on I will get better.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SinJester said:
I learn how much of a crutch it is though. Posting on this forums makes us feel like we are good with women, without actually doing anything. We can read material and discuss theories without actually having to go out in the real world and face rejection. We can falsely believe that we are DJs when in fact we just simply can't bare act against our self-image that we aren't good with women because it is too painful.
Good post.

NoMoreTapDancing

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the thing that you have to realize is that loooooong before this whole PUA thing came along, people must have been finding a way to hook up somehow right? So then ChrisZ is just preaching this natural kind of game - you know, the way it's SUPPOSED to be... He's talking about personality not as 'a way' but rather THE way to get chicks. I reckon ChrisZ is getting flack because he is of the house of Supreme. Why can you guys not be appreciative that someone finally is offering you a guaranteed way out of your hell? one that will give you spiritual and mental growth along the way?

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No positives or negatives about me :-(. I'm astonished!

qstorm501

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL at playasupreme tearing you a new one in his podcast ChrizZ..Is there a website where you can download more of his podcasts?

BTW guys ChrizZ is the real deal..Ive seen his myspace dude looks like he pulls mad girls...Who were those 2 black guys in one of your pictures they look like NBA players?

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL at playasupreme tearing you a new one in his podcast ChrizZ
Ahah listening to that now :p At least he aproaches. He's EXPERIMENTING. We'll see what he's like another 1000 approaches from now.

Anyway there tons of different pickup styles and all of them work if you do them RIGHT. Really comes down to your state.

EDIT: I completely agree with Supreme about energy. I think its much more important that look.