I Love all of you AFCS

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
list of afc qualities i see on sosuave (that i deff dont like, cuz it brings down the quality of the forum) -

1)getting mad at real life pimps who post results of what worked and how it worked - u only get mad at it IF UR JEALOUS

2)constantly stating what will work without actually ever trying it (aka dont go up to a girl and compliment her, thats baaaaaaaaaad.......just go up to her with a hidden agenda and make urself look like a loser) - Krassus i kno ud love that one

3)thinking its bad to **** alot of girls

4)thinking its bad to game girls/play girls/play with their minds (cuz we should all be AFC and be niiiiice)

5)hijacking every thread with advice and saying all the same afc shyt (ur fake, i dont believe u, u have multiple accounts)

6)posting retarded questions such as "i see a hot girl, whats the best way to approach her??" - read MY threads or Krassus's threads, ur answers lie there

7)tryin to talk down to a real life player only cuz u feel SAFE on an anonymous discussion board, and in the process looking cool in front of ur AFC losers who do the same (example: 1st loser says ohh ur fake, ur a douchebag.......2nd loser says rite on bro, 100% with u on that)......enjoy ur internet friendships, and the pimps will enjoy their pvssy!

its very easy for me to see whos good with girls and who isnt, as those who r good with girls relate to me very well and kno where im coming from, meanwhile those who r bad with girls absolutely have NO IDEA what im talkin about and only wanna discredit me by saying im fake, simply cuz it makes them feel better bout their own girl-problem filled situation

i feel sorry for some of u, but i also love u cuz u make me laugh

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
I agree, but dude, all these threads you're making about how to tell who's DJ or AFC, and like this one.... they don't help. You're just creating two seperate factions. That's not good for a community like this. The experienced are supposed to help the less experienced. I know it doesn't really work that way quite as well as it should recently, but still. We don't need to be split up and pitted against each other. That's a big part of why these boards are going to hell. Everyone is so busy calling everyone else out for being "AFC" or "KBJ" or whatever. It doesn't help. And lots of the self-appointed DJ's around here have such an elitist attitude, it just makes it worse.

My 3 cents, because 2 ain't enough nowadays.

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
8) Seeking validation from an internet forum.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
I agree, but dude, all these threads you're making about how to tell who's DJ or AFC, and like this one.... they don't help. You're just creating two seperate factions. That's not good for a community like this. The experienced are supposed to help the less experienced. I know it doesn't really work that way quite as well as it should recently, but still. We don't need to be split up and pitted against each other. That's a big part of why these boards are going to hell. Everyone is so busy calling everyone else out for being "AFC" or "KBJ" or whatever. It doesn't help. And lots of the self-appointed DJ's around here have such an elitist attitude, it just makes it worse.

My 3 cents, because 2 ain't enough nowadays.
good point, being split is NOT good........but seriously, forget about the threads i make about whos dj and whos afc, that was like 1 thread....all my quality advice giving threads get hijacked by afcs who dont get laid who call me fake for being a player...really cool

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
The Truth said:

yea ur rite

hey i brag to my friends bout everythin i do all the time, they brag to me and its all good.

im here to give advice and show people that certain things i read on sosuave DO work, im basically giving back to the website that made me see a few things about girls that i didnt kno about (like push/pull and gunwitch)

btw The Truth - i saw a pic of u and ur gf.......GOOD JOB with that one, its no wonder ur against all my advice on being a player, looks like u got a good girl there and u deff dont need 2 b a player

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
all my quality advice giving threads get hijacked by afcs who dont get laid who call me fake for being a player...really cool
I understand, but with the state these boards are in, that really can't be avoided. We just have to live with it for now.

The way I see it, those that deserve to improve their life and become DJ's or whatever they want to be, will. They should be smart enough to realize who posts real advice and who is talking out their a$$. They need to develop the skill to shift thru a thread and pick out the quality information, while leaving all the crap alone, or just laughing at it. I've got this skill down, and I usually prefer to laugh at the crap. ^_^

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Skip2mylou781
im here to give advice
umm...what exactly is this post all about?

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suggest this gets locked. Ace of Flames covered everything that needs to be said, not much point starting a flame war afterwards.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
If we did not have AFC's this forum would die. If we had nothing but real life players and pimps they would also fight.

Let's get real! A forum full of young men is bound to blow up in competition. We cannot help it because it is our nature.

You seem to be fighting the same fight over and over again. Do yourself a favor and ignore the people that doubt you, put them on ignore, post in peace, and never expect a testosterone driven forum to esteem you.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
im just pointing out that afcs who dunno shyt about girls shouldnt b insulting on someone whos giving them advice to HELP them succeed.....its really counterproductive

Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
im just pointing out that afcs who dunno shyt about girls shouldnt b insulting on someone whos giving them advice to HELP them succeed.....its really counterproductive
tru DAT homie G-Dawg IN THA HOUSE! holla holla

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once again thank you skip, for judging/insulting everyone and proving that you are above everyone else.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
i only judged/insulted those that waste space on sosuave with their horrible afc tendencies

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
i only judged/insulted those that waste space on sosuave with their horrible afc tendencies
They gotta start somewhere skip. Leave them be. They'll (hopefully) get it eventually.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
oh i kno they gotta start somewhere....the problem is, they start by hating on advice from someone only tryin to help

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone with any real skills realizes most of the stuff here is bS,takes what good and tries it and shows some improvemet.

Decides to log off and then comes back one day after a few months straight of ****ing random chics and comes to the realization that most of the site is BS.

And it is.

Just take it for what it's worth and log on and post every few months like all veteran posters do.Cuz the bs and the geekiness of this site would depress anyone.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's their choice. Nothing you can do at that point. Just let them screw themselves over.

"You can't change someone unless they're willing to change themselves." - Me

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Truth said:

Thats exactly what i was thinking.....So insucure :nono:

and im certainly not jealous of you....

I too feel sorry for AFCs thow.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:

Once again whats this post about? Anything DJ? No....

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
list of afc qualities i see on sosuave (that i deff dont like, cuz it brings down the quality of the forum) -

1)getting mad at real life pimps who post results of what worked and how it worked - u only get mad at it IF UR JEALOUS

2)constantly stating what will work without actually ever trying it (aka dont go up to a girl and compliment her, thats baaaaaaaaaad.......just go up to her with a hidden agenda and make urself look like a loser) - Krassus i kno ud love that one

3)thinking its bad to **** alot of girls

4)thinking its bad to game girls/play girls/play with their minds (cuz we should all be AFC and be niiiiice)

5)hijacking every thread with advice and saying all the same afc shyt (ur fake, i dont believe u, u have multiple accounts)

6)posting retarded questions such as "i see a hot girl, whats the best way to approach her??" - read MY threads or Krassus's threads, ur answers lie there

7)tryin to talk down to a real life player only cuz u feel SAFE on an anonymous discussion board, and in the process looking cool in front of ur AFC losers who do the same (example: 1st loser says ohh ur fake, ur a douchebag.......2nd loser says rite on bro, 100% with u on that)......enjoy ur internet friendships, and the pimps will enjoy their pvssy!

its very easy for me to see whos good with girls and who isnt, as those who r good with girls relate to me very well and kno where im coming from, meanwhile those who r bad with girls absolutely have NO IDEA what im talkin about and only wanna discredit me by saying im fake, simply cuz it makes them feel better bout their own girl-problem filled situation

i feel sorry for some of u, but i also love u cuz u make me laugh
I don't think the problem is as bad as you try to make it sound. From what I've seen 1) and 7) apply almost exclusively to threads I've seen started by you. But then again you have an overwhelming amount of threads so that part pretty much explains itself. Some people even embraced AngelusPUA's posts, and he turned out to be a fake. The difference is that he didn't run to the board and say "HEY GUYS DO THIS OR YOU WON'T GET CHICKS" or "HEY GUYS I JUST DID THIS AND IT WORKED SO IT WILL WORK FOR YOU TOO!!!" So I don't think people are that bad with the flaming. Those who ask for it shall receive. You also lose a lot of credibility when you get too self-righteous. The way you think you're conveying your posts doesn't look the same to the people reading them. That's about as honest as anyone's gonna be with you.

2) That is what we call a KBJ. You're always going to have them, and they're not going to go away anytime soon, because they're all pimps in their own minds. But anyone with half a mind can figure out who they are. People like Luke Skywalker are too obvious.

3) There is a such thing as too many girls. Obviously your motives are not what they should be if you are just looking to bang chicks 24/7. Especially if it gets in the way of you accomplishing things a little more important. There's no DJ law against banging chicks in moderation. If you are banging so many chicks then chances are you're not even finding the right ones.

4) Find somebody who's legitimately read the DJ Bible, been actively reading on this site for more than 6 months, and still believes this. If they didn't learn to agree with the information then they probably wouldn't waste their time reading it.

5) Well seeing as a big time poster just admitted to being fake and on like 10 separate accounts, you really can't take authenticity for granted anymore.

6) This is what we call a newbie. Seeing as they probably don't need to know how to pick up 18 year old chicks from MySpace, I think it would be best for them to read the DJ Bible and any of the archived articles on sosuave.com. Saying "do a search" or "read the bible" takes about 10 seconds to do and probably isn't worth the bítching.

8) You do spend too much time trying to do this. If somebody wants to read what you have to say, fine. If they don't want to read what you have to say, fine. If they want to believe you or not, also fine. But don't try to shove it down their throats and argue with them. Arguing will also plummet your credibility. As a young adult you should know the worst way to get somebody our age to do something is to try to force them to do it. As for the people who say you're legit or not, if they want to believe that why should it matter to you? If what you're doing works for you it doesn't mean it will always work for somebody else. Everybody's got their own thing; we're all individuals, and becoming an army of Skip's soldiers may actually not be what's best for all of us.