I lost my virginty!!!!!

user_name

Banned
Reaction score
Wow yesterday I f_cken lost my virginty!!!!!!!!!!!Man it was great thx to dis forum and site it works i been readin these site and forum.For awhile I tried it and it worked

It feels sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo great!!!

im sorry but im soo hyper and I got her number man puzzy feels great!!

This forum advice works u just gotta ask questions take advice go out and do it!!

Heheh im soo happy :D

Don Juan
Reaction score
feel better now? Is the world a better place? Enjoy it while it last because it will go back to normal before you know it. If you are lucky you will realize that it isn't as important as you might have once though. Also, if she isn't GF material just keep her as a Fvck buddy. Don't get infatuated and make a mistake.

user_name

Banned
Reaction score
******* said:
feel better now? Is the world a better place? Enjoy it while it last because it will go back to normal before you know it. If you are lucky you will realize that it isn't as important as you might have once though. Also, if she isn't GF material just keep her as a Fvck buddy. Don't get infatuated and make a mistake.
Dude im just exicited,it was my first time all this time I been afraid to ever toch a girl well yesterday I did now hehe ;) im going to be a pimp!!!

Wow it feels good i dont know I might go out with the girl if I want to fukk her again,lol

im sorry i cant be seriouse im too f*cken hyper&happy :D:moon:

Krang!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gratz man - way to go :up:

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
user_name said:
Dude im just exicited,it was my first time all this time I been afraid to ever toch a girl well yesterday I did now hehe ;) im going to be a pimp!!!

Wow it feels good i dont know I might go out with the girl if I want to fukk her again,lol

im sorry i cant be seriouse im too f*cken hyper&happy :D:moon:
Take it easy there big guy.

But I gotta ask, was she hot? A screamer??? eh??:yes:

Dork_to_Stud

Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations, man. I lost my virginity three weeks ago at age 24. Unfortunately, I've been wacking off ever since.