I listen to Classical...

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And the few girls who had found out have creamed their pants when I played some Beethoven for them on the piano. If you know where to look, classical has the best kind of music for all your DJ needs. Rach and Beethoven help get your blood pumping, Liszt to stop giving a **** (Liszt is usually pretty dark, makes you hate the world), while a slow Chopin (waltz, ballad) to get her in the mood.

Rock and rap are garbage compared to it. Plenty of AMOGs, including many on this site, denounce classical, but man is it powerful.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Someone posts this topic like once a per month in the OT forum, but anyhoo please give us a sample of the ideal classical music playlist to fit every different mood. I'm always looking for new music to play.

T Money

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you 100%. I can't count the times i've gotten in a girls pants because I played some classical on the piano.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Musical talent of ANY kind is good stuff. Keep meaning to pick something up...

governor

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find Chopin's Ballades work wonders, as well as his nocturnes for, as Flabbergasped said, getting girls in the mood Nocturnes a bit better for background than the Ballades, which get hectic at times. Yeah, and casually dropping in a Liszt etude doesn't hurt either!

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically playing classical shows the girl you're not like everybody else, and have a good / classy taste. Classical sounds good to everyone, if it's loud, anyone can listen to classical... regardless of what they normally listen to. With classical you can't go wrong, while with other rap / rock she may not like / be disgusted, etc.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a good playlist for a variety of moods.

If you're about to go sarging (I'll list the piece's title, composer, and a good recording):
-Gnomenreigen, Franz Liszt, Rachmaninoff or Horowitz
-Hungarian Rhapsody #2 (preferably the Horowitz arrangement), Franz Liszt, most recordings I've heard are decent
-Sonata Op. 27 No. 1 (Quasi una fantasia), Beethoven, Richter's is nice (if there's ever been headbanger music in classical, this one is it)
-Rachmaninoff's 3rd Piano Concerto (Movement 3), Rachmaninoff, Horowitz and only Horowitz (the entire concerto is awe-inspiring, but the 3rd movement especially gets the blood boiling. The first is probably the greatest single movement in any concerto, EVER)
-Scherzo #1, Chopin

To get the girl in the mood (remember, this will mostly be slow songs, and I won't recommend recordings cus I'm lazy XD):
-Liebestraum #3, Franz Liszt
-Any nocturne will work, but Op. 72 No. 1 in E minor is one of my favorites, Chopin
-Moonlight Sonata Mov. 1 or Fur Elise always work, since they're popular. Both are by Beethoven
-Intermezzo Op. 112 (I think it's 112, the A major one?), Brahms (I've never seen a girl NOT get teary after hearing this piece)
-Impromptu #3, Franz Schubert, very emotional.

When you're ready to screw (no, really, there's classical for this):
-Pathetique Sonata Mov. 1, Beethoven, this piece is very fast-paced, yet not harsh like the one's in the first section.
-Scherzo No. 4 in E major, Chopin.

Just a sample compilation. There's literally millions of works that are appropriate for any occasion, and I didn't even get into Mozart, Bach, and Haydn. If you want some Mozart, check out Sonata K.330, and for Bach, take a look at the Cminor Partita.

TheDarkSaint

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bach, Brandenburg Concertos. They are the PERFECT music for spending a saturday with your girl. Makes you look sophisticated without being too snobby.

Mozart is excellent background music for dinner or wine.

Most of the Romantic composers (1800's to the 1900's basicly) are excellent for plowing some fertile fields. For dark moody sex, try some of the Requiems that compsers write.

hopeful loner

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheDarkSaint said:
Bach, Brandenburg Concertos. They are the PERFECT music for spending a saturday with your girl. Makes you look sophisticated without being too snobby.

Mozart is excellent background music for dinner or wine.

Most of the Romantic composers (1800's to the 1900's basicly) are excellent for plowing some fertile fields. For dark moody sex, try some of the Requiems that compsers write.
I'd say it be kind of eery making love as the dies irea from Verdi's Requiem blasts from your stereo. It almost seems...profane!:D

Thread starter...I'm very into classical and actually have an active interest in learning the piano one day (after room opens up in my classes several semesters down the road and I can take that music theory course.) How long have you been playing piano? =D