I like older woman(cougars etc) I dont think thats a problem?

tomcat2007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys this is more for your opinion then advice and is more of me stating the obvious(lol). Is it wrong(not morally) for a younger guy to be attracted to an older woman.(Say cougar status-30-40 chics.) Dont get me wrong, I like chics I own age and younger(27 male here) but I find older chics are damn straight up front with me,(no head games,) are fun to hang out with, some have nice bodies(racks, tush etc). I also made out with a couple and got to second base with another. I dont feel any shame. Should I?(lol). I am not exactly the youngest male in the park either. Later.

dadmonson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing is wrong. You just have a thing for pancake saggy titties.

fresh_to_death

Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer to hang out with older women also. They are always more than willing to have a good time and have no hang ups about wanting penis.

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed 100%. Not only are older chicks better and more uninhibited in bed, they come with about 10% of the baggage you get with 21-30 year old women. No games, no BS, just good times and good sex.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I LOVE older women...but most older women dont go for me because I am TOO young (20)...but I am always going after the mommies.

Reaction score
tomcat2007 said:
Guys this is more for your opinion then advice and is more of me stating the obvious(lol). Is it wrong(not morally) for a younger guy to be attracted to an older woman.(Say cougar status-30-40 chics.) Dont get me wrong, I like chics I own age and younger(27 male here) but I find older chics are damn straight up front with me,(no head games,) are fun to hang out with, some have nice bodies(racks, tush etc). I also made out with a couple and got to second base with another. I dont feel any shame. Should I?(lol). I am not exactly the youngest male in the park either. Later.

My new plate is 36 and I'm loving it! Older women sure know how to put a smile on your face. Nothing wrong with it at all, and no head games and drama free so far.

And she's not a milf no kids and no marriage.. I wonder why, I never even asked.