I like her,does she like me too?

parrot

Reaction score
I am in 10th grade now in school.I have met this girl 2 years and a half ago.We are in same class.3 months ago i told her i like her and she told me that there can be nothing between us,that she has a boyfriend,and that she knows I feel pretty bad about this.A week ago i told her in chat that I love her,and she told me to stop messing with her,and i said ok.
The whole class knows I like her(some months ago I send her a song and she told her best girlfriend I like her...next day whole class knew).My classmates often,very often joke about me and her(something like,"she dropped her bag,give it to her")sometimes she shows them middlefinger.Ofcourse I give her the bag,and she says thx.We have very often eye contact.I once sent her a note in class,if we can go cafe after school,but instead,her girlfriend (they sit together)replied me with"yes,but tommorow".I didnt see that but at teh next day I asked her and she said we are not going anywhere.
WTH should I do,I cant stop thinking about her

aah,and another important thing.She has a boyfriend from 2 years and 4 months....she sleeps in his house on weekends.
Pls tell me what to do,I cant stop thinking about her.

Btw Was just wondering what will happen if I hug her tomorrow. :D just like that?

Spade

Don Juan
Reaction score
hehe dude sounds like u got a oneitis....since shes not giving u any ioi's(indicators of intrest) stop wat ur doing...seriously, the more u want her and u keep showing intrest she'll push u away more...this is because you hve the lower value n she has the higher value since she knows u want her.....always remeber people tend to want things they cant have. So in my opinion just next her, be an alpha son!, for evry loss u go find a new one;) n just dnt giv a ****... be cool, calm, and collected n stop making her feel like u want her.

Pce

Noob_Lee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Only thing you can do is next her mate. Sorry to say this but you have no chance. It is hard to just move on but its what you have to do theres so many more girls out there better than that girl you just need to go and find them.

Xptboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
like yea seriously... just forget about her... she got a boyfriend and isn't givin u any IOI's. U seem to have come off as too desperate.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has to be a joke

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
parrot said:
I am in 10th grade now in school.I have met this girl 2 years and a half ago.
Too long. Leave it that long, and you're in the friendzone.

3 months ago i told her i like her and she told me that there can be nothing between us,that she has a boyfriend,and that she knows I feel pretty bad about this.
She isn't going to fvck you out of sympathy. Never tell them you like them, make them wonder. She has a boyfriend, and she is probaly being fvcked by him.

A week ago i told her in chat that I love her,and she told me to stop messing with her,and i said ok.
You don't love her. It's blind lust. You never ever tell a woman that (unless you are married, then it's occasionally OK when not overdone.)

The whole class knows I like her(some months ago I send her a song and she told her best girlfriend I like her
Never do this.

Ofcourse I give her the bag,and she says thx.We have very often eye contact.I once sent her a note in class,if we can go cafe after school,but instead,her girlfriend (they sit together)replied me with"yes,but tommorow".I didnt see that but at teh next day I asked her and she said we are not going anywhere.
She doesn't like you as any more than a FRIEND. She probably finds you a little creepy.

WTH should I do,I cant stop thinking about her
Meet other women. Only then will you forget about her. She means nothing, and you've totally, 100% screwed up your chances with her, forever.

aah,and another important thing.She has a boyfriend from 2 years and 4 months....she sleeps in his house on weekends.
Pls tell me what to do,I cant stop thinking about her.
They have sex.

Btw Was just wondering what will happen if I hug her tomorrow. :D just like that?
She'll probably think it's creepy, while not telling you that.

Read the DJ Bible (link at the bottom of the page.) Read the articles on this site in the Hall Of Fame. Read the posts in the Archive on this forum.

Lumberyard

Don Juan
Reaction score
For starters, I think you should consider that you are only in 10th grade, and you will meet more girls that steal your attention in the coming years than you can begin to imagine.

As for her, you've placed yourself in a position where you have relinquished your power and given it to her. As the guy you attract her by showing that you have more value and power than her, you've given up both. From the impression you have given, it's as though you are begging her for attention. Your not going to get it this way.

Your best bet would be to regain your value. In this situation you could simply stop giving her so much attention, and stop focusing so much of your time on her. Remember that the more of your time and self you devote to her, the more you'll care and think as though you need her to be your normal self. Stop doing both. Will forcing yourself from talking to her be the answer? No, but it's better than continuing what you have been doing. A bf of 2 years likely won't be that easy to deal with but not impossible. If she has any interest in you, showing your attention toward another girl will only pull her closer to you.

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eagles right man, you can't be serious. Every single sentence was an obvious no to even the newest people to this website, jesus would you new people read the fvcking bible

But I'm too nice of guy to other guys so here some advice on what to do

1, I don't give a sh!t if your thinking about her, your not going to talk to her or ANYTHING for along time! yeah it's going to be hard but your gonna do it okay?!?!

2, Since you have ditched her and all, your going to read the DJ bible. The whole thing, every little bit.

3, Then your going to read it again, and as an optional task you can even read it again to better yourself.

4, While in between step 3 and 4 your going to go out and get field practice, you will learn about this in your first bible reading and do it and you WILL DO AND ACT like the bible tells you but with a little mix of just you in it.

5, You will now be on great progress to being a DJ, you will have made the first great steps to becoming a DJ. You will then
post a thread on this forum saying how your so happy you found this website and you've changed so much for the better and also say Thank you Analyzeit (Yeah I'm stuck up haha)

And thats actually how easy it is, it's not hard this website has all the information that you will need and if its not there just ask on the forum and someone will tell you.

Good Luck

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. WBAFC.

Do you realize these whole obsession is leaving your reputation in ruins?

DO NOT HUG HER.

Just stop. Stop it all and move on--there is no other option, really.

Natural Vibe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your value is pretty low now, as was already mentioned. Now I don't care how you look, I want you to put yourself in her situation.

You have a girlfriend of 2 years that you love and bang regulary. This fat chick who you consider as a friend of 2 and a half years is a little creepy. She shows alot of interest in you while you don't really give a ****. You don't want to hurt her feelings either, since you're not an assh0le. You often feel her staring at you in class, so involuntary, you catch her gaze and are even more creeped out. She sent you a song. You think: Eeew. What the hell. I didn't even try to get this chick, this is creepy. Plus she's low value. This is embarrassing.

She tells you SHE LOVES YOU. On instant MESSENGER. You think: I already knew that, but it's even more lame and disgusting you're telling me that on msn. Jesus, please don't message me anymore, I'll throw up on my keyboard.

She wants to eat with you. You're creeped out by her, you don't want to see her, so you invent excuses and rely on your friends to save you from the blazing hell.

While you're having fun, finally happy that she isn't around, chatting around with your cool guy friends, this fat chicks comes behind you and bear hugs you. Just like that. Without saying anything.

Could she get more desperate? More needy?

---------

I know what it's like, I've entertained thoughts like that back in chode-days (AFC).

You're still young. You have much to learn. You'll have the time to man the fvck up.

Next that girl. She's draining you in a dangerous pit of depression and self pity that will take you around 6 months to overcome.

Tell yourself: Lesson Learned.

Repeat after me, Lesson Learned.

Reread the previous sentence.

Reread it again.

One more time.

Don't become the fat chick.

PS: Don't be offended if you're fat or you're a fat chick. This was purely a way to illustrate a low value female, since they're pretty much ranked on looks.