i lied

TurtleShell

Don Juan
Reaction score
i met a girl who was fairly young, and after she told me her age i told her i was 21 when im really 24. when i met we didnt swap phone numbers or emails or anything but she went on the net and found my email adress and emailed me.

and i emailed her back and told her im really older than i said i was.

in your opinion was this the wrong thing to do? i just didnt want to go on deceiving her since she would find out anyway and i thought i might as well be honest from now on...

if she doesnt like it then it doesnt really matter i guess

TurtleShell

Don Juan
Reaction score
17 if she was being honest.

i mean its not that important. i have so many options around the place...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
7 years difference is a rather large number to overcome... especially if it's 17 and 24. I mean, consider the timeline.. when you were 18 and just starting to go out and party she had just finished blowing out the 11 candles on her birthday cake. Lying can be useful, but keep it to a minimum.

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's also statuatory rape I believe if you have sex with her...Big nono, dude.

griffon65

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah it was wrong. Some things you just have to be honest about. She might not even mind that your 24 but the fact you lied to her about something so simple so soon may make her think twice about getting involved with you.

Ricard78

Don Juan
Reaction score
White_Italian I've always wanted to have a young teenage girl's legs around my face. So innocent yet so tasty thighs if they're skinny and young... Man I'd do 12 year olds, 13 year olds, etc... I'd do them all if I could never be caught.
This is what this website has turned into over the last few months, where have ll the real DJ`s gone.

Age is relative, i would date anyone over the legal age of 16 in england right up to 45 and im only 27. Im intereted in what that person can give me and what i can give them not some stupid number

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ricard78
This is what this website has turned into over the last few months, where have ll the real DJ`s gone.

Age is relative, i would date anyone over the legal age of 16 in england right up to 45 and im only 27. Im intereted in what that person can give me and what i can give them not some stupid number
He's just anotehr member who has remade an account into a troll account. He should be banned pretty soon...

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by nishbuk
He's just anotehr member who has remade an account into a troll account. He should be banned pretty soon...

Truthfully, just by making that statement he's exposed himself to be a pedophile. Whether he's joking or not, I think some law enforcement agencies might be interested in seeing his little posted diatribe.

It's one thing to be a troll and make jokes, but when your jokes involve sex with children, they cease to become jokes in my opinion.

You have to have a pretty sick mind set to even think of uttering those words.

Ouzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
As you said you can get plenty more girls.

Next her.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by White_Italian
I've always wanted to have a young teenage girl's legs around my face. So innocent yet so tasty thighs if they're skinny and young... Man I'd do 12 year olds, 13 year olds, etc... I'd do them all if I could never be caught.
And I'd gladly lodge a bullet in your cranium if I could never be caught...

F*cking pig