I know you guys have been through this so some insight would really help.

VforVendetta

Don Juan
Reaction score
As i said, it would help me get out of a place i'm stuck in.

I'm in college, finishing up my first year, living in a big dorm.
All's cool, i feel a craving for women so it's not that. But it's like, i approach, i put in the effort to get myself out there, i'm determined to drive it to the end (close) and then it bores me half way if she's too big of a tease/resisting/playing games...

God forbid it transitions to day two... I just don't want to message/call/hang out if she's not the type of girl i'd be in a relationship with. Not even pu$$y is a motivation to go after these girls even though i clearly am drooling over dat ass.
I'm having a lot of fun living my life, i have stuff i love doing and diving into, discovering, reading. I love partying too, drinking whatever. One nighters are cool and fun in the moment but man... Day two's kill me... What the hell is up with me? Too pu$$y to exert the effort because it's easier to go back into my comfort zone?

And my main problem:
As i'm practicing on getting better with escalation, attuning myself to the right natural timing to amp it up, neg, push pull etc, as soon as i **** up (aka go for the make out too early or get too physical/direct) and she pulls back/says no, my mind just switches to something else entirely and all the craving i had in my body just vanishes. All of that charge i had for her just *poof* gone.

I'm not even engaged in there in the slightest, NO drive to calibrate, stay in there, tweak things more. My body and mind just go ''**** it i got things i wanna do'' and i leave. And i'm not even in abundance with women! I figured i should be hella motivated to get into abundance but nope...

Am i dropping out of state?

VforVendetta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is this a problem?
Don't get me wrong it doesn't feel wrong, i feel great actually and unburdened by this, it just surprises me that i don't have this drive to get the girl home, to close, to get into abundance.

Clearly emotional abundance is there but since i am not having such great results with women lately and they aren't really reaching out to me themselves,i figured i must be coming from a faulty perspective/holding myself back somewhere "because it's easier".

Silko

Don Juan
Reaction score
'Holding back' is the only way to provoke attraction. In initial phase of course.

VforVendetta

Don Juan
Reaction score
'Holding back' is the only way to provoke attraction. In initial phase of course.
Yeeeah then i'm not doing something right... I don't just hold back i loose interest completely.

VforVendetta

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's wrong with following your feelings?
Honestly i follow my feelings and my gut all the time, its just that this time i didnt think it was natural to not have the drive to pursue women.
I didn't want my ego pulling me back into my little comfort zone and allow "i just dont feel it" to be my excuse.

**** it, i'll just go with my own flow.
Thanks for a healthy dose of reality guys.