I kinda felt like a girl

rtb227

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alrite I was at my school's homecoming game and right after there was a dance, started talking to some girls. Two seem really interested in me, one a little more than the other. We hang out for about an hour and both girls #-closed me. yea they asked for mine instead of me asking for theirs. I've been hanging out with texting the one, who seemed more interested in me for a few weeks now. Just now the other girl texted me and said " Hey do you like her, she really likes you and she'd be willing to break up with her bf to date you". What should I do?

Stblack

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you like the girl, I would reply to the other girl's text by saying you would ask her out *if* she was single.

pseudo.Sam

Don Juan
Reaction score
text her saying " I'll have to consider :/ how much is she paying me ? "

VeesBoss

Reaction score
Content wise, something witty, something clever. Sure. As far as the answer: what do you want?

rtb227

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the girl, I'm just waiting for her to dump the afc that is her boyfriend, it's just a time game now

Alive

Banned
Reaction score
rtb227 said:
I like the girl, I'm just waiting for her to dump the afc that is her boyfriend, it's just a time game now

Good Luck. Her old bf might find you and put 12 holes in your back like Andrew Bynum.........lol just kidding.

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stblack said:
If you like the girl, I would reply to the other girl's text by saying you would ask her out *if* she was single.
^^good answer.

Tell her to break up with the boyfriend for you. Date her; have fun and learn from it. Good luck man

rtb227

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks five to one I did text back saying I would if i was single I might tell her she should but I'm going to wait until it comes up in a conversation or something

WalkingStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the answers that Stblack and Five to One gave.

No need to beat around the bush. You feel like a girl because she made the move before you. No worries, but if you want her, just go for it.

rtb227

Don Juan
Reaction score
like walking stick said, she made the move before me. I'm going for it thanks guys